Now what!!!!!!!!No E85

It was nice before when there was 2 stations right by my house for E85 . I have been running my car on E85 for 3 years . My car is all set up for E85 . 120 # injectors , all stainless fuel system , tune 25 psi on e85 and my car ran sweet ! I might just buy my own gas station and have E85 all the time

Or you could move....:biggrin: Do you recall when the "Winter Blend" comes in?

Hit up 49-Blues, he knows where you can find plans online to build your own still so you can make your own E85 in your house.

methanol. but just add gas and you have E85 :p
Add gas to Ethanol and you get E85.

Also if any of you have a smart phone you can download an app to help guide you to E85. I use one called keendriver. I was very surprised how many more were around my house that I didn't know about.

Also if any of you have a smart phone you can download an app to help guide you to E85. I use one called keendriver. I was very surprised how many more were around my house that I didn't know about.

werd. I dig your ride. I have the same t-tone (charcoal on silver) on my 87 Limited. T-tops and leather. Gotta love it.

Thanks, found two close to my house . Lets hope they will still be there next spring LOL

mobile at 53 and maple aka 55th street by me has it. I fill up there, or at a station at wooddale road and devon up north.

The winter blending has started, I was seeing 82-83% ethanol all summer but now when I filled up on sunday before heading to byron it was 74%.

mobile at 53 and maple aka 55th street by me has it. I fill up there, or at a station at wooddale road and devon up north.

The winter blending has started, I was seeing 82-83% ethanol all summer but now when I filled up on sunday before heading to byron it was 74%.

Marathon on the corner of wolf, and lake street has it ! Franklin Park!

Just fouund out the good news no more E85 at Gas City . Gas City is no longer it is now Speedway and they are not going to carry E85 . The one in Romeoville and Shorewood are gone. Man I am Pissed!!!!:mad:
we in CT know how that feels except we nvr had it to begin with