NOS4GN - the standard by which others should be judged

SuperSix

Flaccid Member
I placed an order for some genuine GM head gaskets for the new build. I didn't read the site, and only ordered 1. I got a phone call (Which I missed) and a followup email asking me if I indeed needed only 1. I emailed back saying I did indeed need another one. They quickly sent me another Paypal invoice, which I paid.

The box showed up, and included a free T-Shirt. The headgaskets were each in their own labeled protective cardboard packaging, PERFECT packing for the rest of the space in the box. you can tell they take the utmost care and pride in packaging the parts. If only all vendors cared this much, in an OUT of the TR community.

Thanks Glen and company!

I've bought some much needed and no longer produced OEM parts from Glen also, Mark. Very easy company to deal with, and they don't mess around getting it to your door!!

How is the new car coming along?

Slow, got the block back from the machine shop, now it's just a matter of putting it back together without blowing it up. :)

GREAT COMPANY! I had a lady call me about a delay that was do to USPS being slow the day it was to be to me. She was very sorry for the issue and she went over and above to give me a call about it. I WILL Order more stuff from them again soon ;)

NOSGN/Highway Stars are the Best!! Unbelievable detail in packaging and catering to us guys south' of the border. An "All Star" business!! My first choice for ordering parts....period.

Thanks to Glen and the ladies for helping Santa get the "presents" out in an expedited and timely fashion.
:smile:

Thanks to Glen and the ladies for helping Santa get the "presents" out in an expedited and timely fashion.
:smile:

Highway Stars is a great vendor. Please support them!! I just installed one of their repro heater cores today. Very nice part, installed just like my GM one, no hassles. It was carefully and quickly shipped. Great company...
John A, Turbohh