No rpm drop during shifts after new engine....

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
The new stroker is causing new problems! lol
I had my converter restalled last season and it was a tight 3000 stall at 0psi. The tranny is fresh as well and had 900rpm drops on the shifts.
The car is making a bit more power now, and I get 100-200 rpm drop on the shifts. When I lock it up it instanly drops 1000rpm.
Is this more likely the converter? It is a 10/12 split converter.

Yep!

I had my converter restalled last season and it was a tight 3000 stall at 0psi. The tranny is fresh as well and had 900rpm drops on the shifts.
The car is making a bit more power now, and I get 100-200 rpm drop on the shifts. When I lock it up it instanly drops 1000rpm.

Time for a "rethinking" on converter choices. Sounds like U R "driving thru" the current one.

Who's converter is it and what stall is it now?

It was made by a company in BC here in Canada. It was just restalled and has a new lockup clutch. Last season it was a tight 3000 stall.
Still had a new best mph tonight of 123.8mph with a 2.67 60ft time rolling out to stay over 11.99. lol

Were you locking the converter on that pass? Was your converter built by TCS in Langley, BC?

I was locking the converter, it would drop rpm's instantly that way. It was a TCS converter I think. I may have to call them and see what my next option is.