NO nine's BUT gaining ground until ....

Very Nice

wow!! :eek: looks like you have a well tune'd mechine there that 67 turbo is awesome great time !! i guess i'm going to have an even bigger problem when i go to the track. i have no cage and i have no intention of installing one:redface: , i too would like to make a couple of passes in the nine's and then slow her down.

whats the difference between a 10 sec cage and a 9 sec cage? again great time slip, it looks so simple but it's so deadly:)

cage

wow!! :eek: looks like you have a well tune'd mechine there that 67 turbo is awesome great time !! i guess i'm going to have an even bigger problem when i go to the track. i have no cage and i have no intention of installing one:redface: , i too would like to make a couple of passes in the nine's and then slow her down.

whats the difference between a 10 sec cage and a 9 sec cage? again great time slip, it looks so simple but it's so deadly:)

being able to still drive the car as if it was a car. A 9 second cage then you might as well be houdini to get in and out of it :frown:

DAM that car is flyin! If you can get it to 60' might go 9:80's

well she did a 1.4 short time on her 10.10 run ... car "should" do that !!! :p I am thinkin about the 9 sec cage an trying to keep it really tight to the dash and roof .. ya its a driver .. she raced Friday night then drove 2 hours to the lake .. cruised around all weekend and got home here Tuesday .. then we were racing Wednesday :eek: its a driver believe me :cool:

sorry but I don't know ... scale was open wed and I forgot :rolleyes: loaded car ..pw,pl,pseat, pant, .. does have T alum bumper supports :p

Cool, sounds like a full weight/interior car to me... Gotta love a car like this that still has A/C, an overdrive trans, and the rest of the creature comforts that you could cruise to the track, knock off some low 10's high 9's, and drive home.. What more could one ask for??!:cool: Melissa's car optimizes to me what is so cool about these cars:smile:

as far as the "tune" .... we tune for no knock :p thats it ... have to leave you guys some work to do by yourselves :eek: :biggrin: oh.. Turbotweak Chip ;)

Congrats on the times and you will get there:cool:

What size and type of tiire you/she running?

Thats a big increase in mph there. Car is flying now. A 1.51 60' and the same mph should do it. Must be spraying a lot of methanol in there with the single pump still holding strong:biggrin: .

cooler weather it "should" go faster and quicker :p but the reality of the shoulda, coulda, woulda doesn't mean crap:eek: let the car do the squawking :biggrin:

Congrats!

Have you made it to 30psi of boost yet?

I'm sure since you say its all in the tune you KNOW what the total WOT timing is....please tell.

Congrats!

Have you made it to 30psi of boost yet?

I'm sure since you say its all in the tune you KNOW what the total WOT timing is....please tell.

no 30#s ... still a stock crank and rods :eek: I forget what that timing is then :p

sweat that track must really hook if you go to et drag slick you be in the 1.4 with the high 9's for sure !!

dan , when are you guys going back up? love to see that car run...joel

She got thrown out of NED unless we slow the car down or do a 9 sec cage ... lookin to go down to Md in Oct and then Reynolds in Nov :cool:

thrown out

Must have been the 135+ trap speed. I am sure they seen that and was like :eek: :eek: