No Motivation

No, you are definitely not alone. I have the same problem.... Been running a new return line for the last 8 months. Then the cold weather hit and I just go out and look at it and back in the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you are definitely not alone. I have the same problem.... Been running a new return line for the last 8 months. Then the cold weather hit and I just go out and look at it and back in the house

Weren't you part of the gauge group buy? How did that go? I still haven't installed mine yet!

Yes I was. Install went well, but the speedo is way off. You just reminded me of another thing I need to look at when I get my motivation back. Also need to finish my bezel for the dash . Did you buy the prewired dash or do you need to wire yours?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422922461.800244.jpg

Nope. I've been procrastinating all this time. I'm not good with electronics. Dynoman who started this thread is going to help me with the install.

It is pretty straight forward, but I had a few little issues. One of my leds indicators were bad so I had to send for a new one. The new one is not bright and you can barely see it. Nothing major, just irritating. I said I was going to fix it, but with no motivation.... You know.... Lol

Lol! I think we all have the same problem with the motivation. Whenever I start slacking off I think about how much attention my car draws, taking it to the drags and running a new best time.

Hey Sam, how's the car coming? 115 days till Norwalk!!! Lol

It's been a few .... my garage heater died & just got a replacement . I got the cam sensor rebuilt by GNS , it looks & feels great , nice and tight . So now I'm ready to get started again . I'll keep you posted .

On a similar topic.....it hits me once in awhile when I need to do the weekly inner circle. Its called writers block in that world. The ideas pop into your head but you somehow lack the motivation as you pointed out to complete the project.

I bought a few turbo cars like that owner takes a car apart in a one bay garage with barely enough room to walk and never thinks it through.

Age can be a factor...I get tired quickly....

Hope you complete your project to your liking so you can enjoy it.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I keep it simple when it comes to my turbo regal....

I feel the same exact way with my 55 chevy. = No Passion
Out of all the TB's I have owned, never did I feel what you experience. = Passion

If you lived near me or I lived near you, it would be running. Period.

How goes it Sam? Need me to come help?

I still have heater issues , it's not burning clean giving off a lot of fumes . Also I got a stomach bug yesterday and I'm wiped out .

I had a stomach bug last week but it may have been I drank too much Crown?? I hope you feel better soon!

As an update.... I still haven't got off my a$$ and the car sits the same way as it did weeks ago.... Actually months ago.... :)

I had a stomach bug last week but it may have been I drank too much Crown?? I hope you feel better soon!

Feeling better now , 24 hr bug but I lost 7 lbs ! I got my "new heater " working after taking it apart a dozen times , so now I can start working on the car again . I going to do what you suggested and just get it running , and dress it up later .

I have to many project and not enough money. The wife gave me the ok buy the sheet metal I need for my 69 firebird and I came home with a rusty grand national.

This summer I am going to fix all the rust and put in new weatherstripping so I don't get rained on in the car.

Feeling better now , 24 hr bug but I lost 7 lbs ! I got my "new heater " working after taking it apart a dozen times , so now I can start working on the car again . I going to do what you suggested and just get it running , and dress it up later .

Progress report please?

Progress report please?

OK , OK ..... I'm going to hit it hard this weekend !! As you know it takes forever to warm up the garage when it's - 6 * outside , we're getting a warm spell this weekend , it's going up into the 20's . Your welcome to come back anytime . Sam

OK , OK ..... I'm going to hit it hard this weekend !! As you know it takes forever to warm up the garage when it's - 6 * outside , we're getting a warm spell this weekend , it's going up into the 20's . Your welcome to come back anytime . Sam

Spring will be here before you know it. Gotta get that beauty running!!!