No Motivation

The day has finally come and it's time to fuel it up & see if it starts !!! :D Going to give it the once over tomorrow afternoon to make sure I didn't forget anything .........Wish me luck . Thanks for all the support and encouragement and thank you Bill for pushing me . (y)
Sam

I wish I could be there when you first turn that key! You must be excited after all your hard work. I'm betting it fires right up! Give me a call after and let me know how it went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could be there when you first turn that key! You must be excited after all your hard work. I'm betting it fires right up! Give me a call after and let me know how it went.

I'll give you a call tomorrow night.

IT'S ALIVE............ Running smooth , now time to dial it in !!! Thanks Again Guys for the MOTIVATION !!!!!!(y)

Great job! Now you can enjoy all your hard work. Prepare yourself for the comments when you drive it.:D

It sure does , and I got the Powerlogger working last night too . I think I'll put the other 5 gal. of E85 in the tank now . I still can't find my radiator cap and it's a aftermarket aluminum .

I thought I would bring this thread back for anyone who may need motivation again . Everyone's responses really got me going and maybe this thread can help someone else get motivated .
The end results from last summer was 11.0 - 124 mph at only 24psi . Now at 28 psi & new converter , the trans is slipping at 2-3 shift and hitting the rev limiter . Now out comes the trans , and while I'm at it tubular upper & lower front A-arms , Wilwood front 6 piston 12' disc brakes , & Denny's 3.5" drive shaft . I'm pretty sure a roll bar is next , if I want to keep going to the track .:D Again , Thanks everyone . Sam

Hey Sam, since you're ordering all those new goodies order an extra set for me. It is Christmas time after all. Lol.

Sorry Bill , I already bought the A-arms last month , but I'll let you deliver my driveshaft from Denny's !! :D

Oh. Ok. I'll bring it right over. If I'm not there by spring I may have gotten lost.

Way to go, man!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I got boost into that TE45a 's sweet spot I thought it would be 10's easy but trans said NO !! Still ran 12.0 getting completely out of the throttle then back in , to get it to shift .:eek:

Stop typing on the damn computer Sam and get my transmission up to Dave. Or, I'm going to loose motivation. LOL. Thanks again for taking it.

I am very motivated!! I just don't have my car back till spring. Ugh! I should have kept it home this winter