No Motivation

If I could only afford to come out from Phoenix and give you a run for your money..........

But no.

However, that should motivate you to beat up on the Mid West and South East guys, anyway..... ;)

If I could only afford to come out from Phoenix and give you a run for your money..........
I got high hopes for this motor . It's a high compression E85 stroker Dave Husek built for me . Our only concern is the converter , it may need tweeking .

Well hear we go AGAIN !! ............ New motor still on the stand waiting to be installed , updated 5 point harness in the box waiting , and a new trans shifter cable sitting in the box on the back seat . In fareness to myself , I have been remodeling my master bathroom and I hate drywalling . Making a move on the car this weekend cause I'm going to BG in May !
Anyone else need a kick in the pants to get going ???
stop posting and get going ;)

Finally progress , first I cleaned the garage ( swept up ) , removed the "old " 5 point harness & installed the new one . I remounted the seat track covers from when I repaired the power seat transmission . Getting ready to paint the roll bar and scoped out the mounting of suspension limiting straps for the rear end . Not quite sure how I'm going to mount the straps , anyone have suggestions ? I have a fabricated 9" rear end so it pushes mounting locations outward .
Anyone looking for a Simpson Platinum 5 point camlock harness ?? It's SFI dated to 2019 that's why I changed it , but it is in perfect condition .

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 72
Finally progress , first I cleaned the garage ( swept up ) , removed the "old " 5 point harness & installed the new one . I remounted the seat track covers from when I repaired the power seat transmission . Getting ready to paint the roll bar and scoped out the mounting of suspension limiting straps for the rear end . Not quite sure how I'm going to mount the straps , anyone have suggestions ? I have a fabricated 9" rear end so it pushes mounting locations outward .
Anyone looking for a Simpson Platinum 5 point camlock harness ?? It's SFI dated to 2019 that's why I changed it , but it is in perfect condition .

I have that same harness on my easy lift recliner! :ROFLMAO:

Motor in , car started right up , good oil pressure and NO leaks anywhere !!
Thanks to Bill Brooks & Joey D. for helping me get the motor in .
I'll see you guys in BG next week !!