Nissan GTR

I don't think he can help it much. He's one of those new breed of board members that I've lamented about so much the last couple years. Those that are taking this board in a direction that can be no good for anyone. There are so many now.
You know the type. They know everything, and don't care one way or another who they belittle and badmouth, and otherwise drag through the mud.
It's people like him that have driven many of the old timers that could really contribute to the well being of this board either off or under the radar, with very little posting anymore.
I get tired of the bashing so I just don't contribute much anymore. Get's old having some nube come right behind you and drag your advise through the mud.
Or other's like this guy who just doesn't have a clue.

You said it right!!!!

Definetly a bad ass car a guy at my work ordered one about Nov he paid 80k out the door, definetly the baddest stock car you can stick a car seat in, he said w/ an ECU upgrade and the car will run 11.0's.

Oh yeah to the cats that said screw jap stuff buy american.
Mazda is Ford, Mitsubishi is Dodge and Isuzu is GM.

ANd Harley speedos say made in Japan on the inside

Oh yeah to the cats that said screw jap stuff buy american.
Mazda is Ford, Mitsubishi is Dodge and Isuzu is GM.

ANd Harley speedos say made in Japan on the inside

And my Honda is 100% American made, by American workers, in and American plant, using US and Canadian produced parts parts.

The things they put in kid's cereals these days.....

I couldn't agree more with what TurboDave said above with one other thing I'd like to add. If you can't respect all makes and models of cars for their performance capabilities, no matter where it's made, then you are simply a closed minded type individual who no matter what, cannot be swayed or changed in their ways. And you know what, that's ok, everyone has the right to their own oppinions, likes and dislikes.

I was merely contributing to this thread about the new GTR, basically trying to get the word out to my fellow Turbo Buick owners about it's capabilities. The old addage is true, you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

And as far as this quote is concerned,

YOU ARE A LOSER YOU FAKE AMERICAN

Strike 1 buddy.

Now I have a quote for steveX,

Definition of a Veteran:

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Gaurd or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check, made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is honor, and there are far to many people on this country who choose to no longer understand it. -- Authur Unknown.

And I for one, would still lay down my life for my country in a second, defending your freedom.
Does this make me a Fake American????
Grow up.

Patrick

What's with the unmodifiable comment, that can't be for real??

Saying a Skyline and unmodifiable is not possible, I'd bet there are shops already with exhaust, intercoolers etc waiting for these cars. By August there will be one pushing 1k HP with the stock internals I'd bet.

Is there something about new ECM vehicles etc I am not aware of?

And where did the 3.8L motor come from, I thought this was a beefed up 3.5L?

my friend is on the dealers list to buy a black gtr he is hoping that it will come in 3 weeks or so which the dealer had told him.he is looking forward for annual July 4th woodridge car show to show it off.i was reading an article
which one guy reprogramed the emc and installed an exhaust system on it and ran 11.00 flat not bad for a 3.8 liter v6 car