Nissan GTR

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
The new 3.8L twin turbo v6, with variable AWD! Imagin if this was our new GNX!! Comments Questions feel free, this is the new badass underdog of the supercars, reminds me of 1986 when our cars were the same thing!!! I saw 1 in So. Cal. Dealership said it was sold, had a 75k sticker and a 30k mark up. Not including taxes, shipping, and extras. Take the time and watch, its a 10 min video thats cool, informative and gets you up to speed so you wont get it twisted when you see one, thats if you see one. Less then 500 a year are being made, kind of funny its also like our car of 547 :cool: An important man here told me once 'Know Thy Enemy', so say hello to the GTR. This GTR is like our dreams of the new GNX come true, too bad its not buick!

Blog Review with Leno Driving; Good start GTR video
Auto-Focus.us » Blog Archive » Leno Drives the GTR

Fifth Gear GTR Video; Around a race course
YouTube - Fifth Gear: Nissan GT-R

Amuse of Japan (mod shop); Amuse R35 GTR - Driven by a GOD!
If you read this pete check out the carbon kevlar seat and takata harness :) And the carbon fiber front + rear lower defusers!
YouTube - Best Motoring: Amuse GT-R

Yes the zo6 beats this beast in a straight line if you can drive. But this GTR is impressive, and a fine addition to the ALREADY
legendary GTR Skyline. I personally love the r33 then best. Well enjoy.

DS

I saw it at the NAIAS several years ago. VERY nice car. The prototype had a full carbon fiber belly pan on it.

There's no question about it, if you can't look past your American car bias when it comes to certain cars, you're plain retarded. Learn to appreciate a true machine, regardless of its country of origin. This thing is amazing!

that is definitely a thing of beauty.
REALLY sucks that its gonna be 'un-mod-able'
thats the best part about our cars, the way they take the mods!!!

Finally someone else noticed.

I've been preaching Nissan Skyline since I was stationed in Japan ('91-'93).
As well as on here.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=671911

I'll say it again. These cars are animals and take to mods exactly the same as Turbo Buicks do. Stock out of the box, with the stock turbos, you can easily make 450 awhp. Just a matter of tweaking the boost, running 103 unleaded octane and upping the timing slightly. The original RB26DETT was bullet proof, tons of them making 750+ on stock internals with bolt ons.
This new 3.8L TT GTR is the new king of the street, and once the aftermarket starts to dabble, power levels are only going to get stupid. That mark up is pretty tough tho. I'd take a new one in the Metallic Grey.

Here are a few good vids on the new GTR.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIhsv6WSboY]YouTube - motortrend GT-R Dyno run[/YOUTUBE]

Stocker with a tune.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgdHFI0JBiA]YouTube - COBB Tuning Nissan GT-R Dyno Run[/YOUTUBE]

11.67 @ 116 with a stocker. Not too shabby.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9v8Zl1FMo&feature=related]YouTube - Steve Jones runs 11.67 1/4 mile in R35 GTR[/YOUTUBE]

11.12 @ 124, Another tuned stocker. Very interesting.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_EUvR4RW4&feature=related]YouTube - Haltech R35 GTR Runs 11.1 @ 124mph[/YOUTUBE]

We've all been warned. The New Godzilla will be hitting the streets very soon.

Patrick

No doubt I miss my R32 that I had while stationed in Japan. Nothing like a 5800 rpm clutch dump and a AWD launch. Or pull the fuse for AWD and drift away.
I have to say that a straight 6 turbo with a ext wastegate vented to the atmosphere sounds is wicked.
Man I loved that car.
I have a 03 G35 that is the closest thing my budget will alow me to get to a skyline GTr..LOL. But hey 142 MPH in 4th with 300 mores rpm's to go to redline with another gear still to go is still pretty impressive for a stock G35 with the non rev up motor and 5AT.

Say what you want....but that thing is BUT UGLY!!:eek: Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, and in my opinion THAT IS UGLY......now, show me a new Z06 or ZR1, and well there beautiful!!! :tongue:

Ken B.

It's ugly...I've never owned a japanese s**t box and NEVER will. Muscle cars have always been an AMERICAN thing...and imports are simply NOT muscle cars...There might be some cute sporty models but even with more peppy engines, they'll never be true muscle cars and also will never become collectibles. Only my opinion...

Claude.

The new 3.8L twin turbo v6, with variable AWD! Imagin if this was our new GNX!! Comments Questions feel free, this is the new badass underdog of the supercars, reminds me of 1986 when our cars were the same thing!!! I saw 1 in So. Cal. Dealership said it was sold, had a 75k sticker and a 30k mark up. Not including taxes, shipping, and extras. Take the time and watch, its a 10 min video thats cool, informative and gets you up to speed so you wont get it twisted when you see one, thats if you see one. Less then 500 a year are being made, kind of funny its also like our car of 547 :cool: An important man here told me once 'Know Thy Enemy', so say hello to the GTR. This GTR is like our dreams of the new GNX come true, too bad its not buick!

Blog Review with Leno Driving; Good start GTR video
Auto-Focus.us » Blog Archive » Leno Drives the GTR

Fifth Gear GTR Video; Around a race course
YouTube - Fifth Gear: Nissan GT-R

Amuse of Japan (mod shop); Amuse R35 GTR - Driven by a GOD!
If you read this pete check out the carbon kevlar seat and takata harness :) And the carbon fiber front + rear lower defusers!
YouTube - Best Motoring: Amuse GT-R

Yes the zo6 beats this beast in a straight line if you can drive. But this GTR is impressive, and a fine addition to the ALREADY
legendary GTR Skyline. I personally love the r33 then best. Well enjoy.

DS

YOU ARE A LOSER YOU FAKE AMERICAN

Finally someone else noticed.

I've been preaching Nissan Skyline since I was stationed in Japan ('91-'93).
As well as on here.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=671911

I'll say it again. These cars are animals and take to mods exactly the same as Turbo Buicks do. Stock out of the box, with the stock turbos, you can easily make 450 awhp. Just a matter of tweaking the boost, running 103 unleaded octane and upping the timing slightly. The original RB26DETT was bullet proof, tons of them making 750+ on stock internals with bolt ons.
This new 3.8L TT GTR is the new king of the street, and once the aftermarket starts to dabble, power levels are only going to get stupid. That mark up is pretty tough tho. I'd take a new one in the Metallic Grey.

Here are a few good vids on the new GTR.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIhsv6WSboY]YouTube - motortrend GT-R Dyno run[/YOUTUBE]

Stocker with a tune.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgdHFI0JBiA]YouTube - COBB Tuning Nissan GT-R Dyno Run[/YOUTUBE]

11.67 @ 116 with a stocker. Not too shabby.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9v8Zl1FMo&feature=related]YouTube - Steve Jones runs 11.67 1/4 mile in R35 GTR[/YOUTUBE]

11.12 @ 124, Another tuned stocker. Very interesting.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_EUvR4RW4&feature=related]YouTube - Haltech R35 GTR Runs 11.1 @ 124mph[/YOUTUBE]

We've all been warned. The New Godzilla will be hitting the streets very soon.

Patrick

YOU ARE A LOSER YOU FAKE AMERICAN

Take your import WANA-BE MUSCLE to the to the slowcar.com forum.
CORVETTE ARE WAY BETTER...PICK ANY ONE.....THIS a a forum for BUICK....NOT PRICKS.. with slow imports car....who talk a good cheap gas storie.

YOU CHEAP.THIS IS WHY YOU DRIVE A 4 BANGER. GO MAKE SO MONEY.

"GOD BLESS ALL THE HONEST VENDERS OUT THERE WHO RESEARCH, DEVELOPE AND CREATE FOR OUR GN's."

ARE YOU KIDDING?....HOW DUMB ARE YOU.?..DO YOU JACK OFF TO GTR...LOL.

Oh nos....this thread is gonna get real ugly real quick.
I've always had respect for the skylines, amazing cars. But honestly, let's say hypothetically this car was made in America. Would you still hate it?
I dont know....I just feel like you cant deny power...or numbers.
It's like hating the corvette because one of the designers was Asian.
A car is a car....they're all made out of the same stuff, who cares where it came from or who built it.

Take your import WANA-BE MUSCLE to the to the slowcar.com forum.
CORVETTE ARE WAY BETTER...PICK ANY ONE.....THIS a a forum for BUICK....NOT PRICKS.. with slow imports car....who talk a good cheap gas storie.

YOU CHEAP.THIS IS WHY YOU DRIVE A 4 BANGER. GO MAKE SO MONEY.

The only posts I've ever seen you make are anti-import misspelled rants. :rolleyes: Why don't YOU go somewhere else instead of telling us to leave. The TURBO LOUNGE forum is for talking about anything, not just Buicks, sorry if you feel this is a 100% Buick forum.

We get it already, you hate imports. Stop ruining every thread. Let those of us who appreciate the cars discuss them in peace.

Oh wait I forgot there's a "block user" option at these forums, don't have to read your garbage anymore. Carry on everyone. :D

The only posts I've ever seen you make are anti-import misspelled rants. :rolleyes: Why don't YOU go somewhere else instead of telling us to leave. The TURBO LOUNGE forum is for talking about anything, not just Buicks, sorry if you feel this is a 100% Buick forum.

We get it already, you hate imports. Stop ruining every thread. Let those of us who appreciate the cars discuss them in peace.

Oh wait I forgot there's a "block user" option at these forums, don't have to read your garbage anymore. Carry on everyone. :D

I don't think he can help it much. He's one of those new breed of board members that I've lamented about so much the last couple years. Those that are taking this board in a direction that can be no good for anyone. There are so many now.
You know the type. They know everything, and don't care one way or another who they belittle and badmouth, and otherwise drag through the mud.
It's people like him that have driven many of the old timers that could really contribute to the well being of this board either off or under the radar, with very little posting anymore.
I get tired of the bashing so I just don't contribute much anymore. Get's old having some nube come right behind you and drag your advise through the mud.
Or other's like this guy who just doesn't have a clue.

CORVETTE ARE WAY BETTER...PICK ANY ONE.....

Like what...a 1982 Corvette? :p Haha gimme a break. Now you think someone is a "fake" American based on what cars they drive or like? RUQWKNF has served in the military, I'd say that makes him more American than you. What have you done for your country?

You are a douchebag. REAL car enthusiasts can appreciate all kinds of cars.