Nick Micale, Are you OK?

Glad to hear he's OK! I met him a few years ago at Richard Clark's place, he is a great guy. Sucks to see the car get totalled.

Glad your Ok Nick....hate that your car is crashed. But glad your still with us...Get well soon and speedy recovery my friend!!!

Nick, pocono Gene here. Nice to see you walked away from this, sorry to see your ride looking like that. Hoping you a speedy recovery. Thanks Gene. PS, iguess now i wont haveto so much exslpain why i paid 160.00 dollars for that nice oil filter. Everyone said i was nuts.

I'm sorry to hear about you and your car Nick. I'm glad you're ok when I talked to you this morning you sounded like someone kicked you in the balls. Time to start collecting any money from people that owe you money for the new build up .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

good to hear you walked away without anything serious Nick, hope you feel better soon.
dale

Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes.

Saturday was a terrible end for such a good day as the car was performing consistent at its best, and I was have excellent success moving up the ladder and was looking forward to the final round!

The sad part is over 20 years of work, expense and refinement went into my race car as it has been a test and trial platform, and a great learning experience. We will retain the knowledge from over these years and will continue to learn as we continue to build and modify these cars for improved reliability as well as increased performance at less cost and effort.

The racing experience is not just about our cars, but also the wonderful friends we have made over many years both here on the board and in person at various events.

One statement I can make which cannot be disputed, is that turbo Buick and TTA owners are the best, and I thank everyone for your support! :)

Here are a few pictures of the damage:

Whitey B5.jpg
Whitey B6.jpg
Whitey B7.jpg

Attachments

• Whitey B8.jpg
    Whitey B8.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 189
Sucks about the car, glad youre okay. Cars can be replaced.

Hope youre feeling better!

The racing experience is not just about our cars, but also the wonderful friends we have made over many years both here on the board and in person at various events.

One statement I can make which cannot be disputed, is that turbo Buick and TTA owners are the best, and I thank everyone for your support!

Damn Nick when i heard about this I got all welled up ....I am so glad you are doing okay..this could happen anytime to anyone of us .Just take good care of yourself and take it easy for a few days

Hoping for you to feel better quickly Nick. With all of the knowledge this car taught you, the next one will be built faster, stronger, and safer. Good luck, and I'm sure you're looking forward to the challenge of another build.

Sure beats sitting down with a beer & having nothing interesting to say cuz ya played it safe your whole life.. Show them scars Nick :cigar:

Nick, I wake up super early for work (3:30 AM). Unfortunately, I make enough noise to wake my girlfriend up also. She checked her Facebook when she woke up and noticed the pictures of the wreck. And then she asked if I knew who's car it was. The Facebook post never mentioned your last name......... But I knew the car.

I'm glad to hear your OK and your going to pull through this. I know I'm way out on the east coast. But us Buick folk are a small tight group.