Nice Stage II Limited F/S

car has 30,XXX miles, A/C does not work, I drive it on the street sometimes but it does have a solid roller. Email me direct about what I would take for the car. Thanks Jay

What else do you want a picture of ? Did you see the pics from the link? Thanks Bill and blackmonte

Sorry yes I did see all the pictures,,I dont know how to email or pm so please shoot me a price thanx again.

Rafael

Bad A$$... Stage-II heads with working A/C...:eek: That car could be a money-maker on the street... :cool:

K.

This is without a doubt the ultimate sleeper TR and definitely a very clean well built car! If only money grew on trees....

Please no more ( sorry to say stupid questions in E-mails or PM's) the car is what it is Im so tired of people asking for stupid pics of a certain piece of carpet or bolt, like the car is descriped, it is mint except the small dent in the hood from the intercooler pipe, sorry for the rant but I would appriciate being contacted from serious people only, not someone that only wants to look at a hundred pictures of a Stage II . Thanks Jay

Hi nojug,,,, I'll try not to ask stupid question's what is it going to take to buy it??
also i'm in california zip 92629 or will you deliver it??
any spare parts and or original parts that go with the limited?

thanx in advance

Rafael 714 457-6839