87 Turbo T Limited F/S SII Car

go fix the price on Racing junk .. If thats the price I can Paypal ya the $32.00 :eek: Damm thats a nice car .. :cool:

Wow, super sleeper. Good luck with your sale.

You spray clear coat over the silver??
I remember seeing this car at MIR kick some asz and looking great doing it.

I saw your car in staging and told everyone around me to watch this!
Light turned green, other car took off.....you waited......and waited.....not yet.......LAUNCH!....
The crowd all stood up and pointed at your car as it blew by something (Supra)? MIR was packed on both sides of track. Standing room only. The "Ohh, and Ahhh" from the crowd was deafning.
Best race all day at the World Cup. My oldest son watched you race and got goose bumps. I was never so proud to be a Buick owner and had a few tears of joy as I laughed on the way home with my sons. My kids got to see the true power of the Buick sleeper. (amen) They still think the Buick is the fastest thing on wheels.

I want that car! Give me a few weeks to sell vette and I may be seeing ya.

Very nice car, cant believe your running on stock rims man. What type of cage? is it really column shifted, damn again. Why you selling it. I dont think I could ever really sell mine, but you never know I guess. Your is more of a sleeper, I almost went that rout in the begining

Its only a 5pt cage, and it is column shifted (a little tricky), reason Im selling it is b/c I really dont have the time for it anymore w/ new young family.

Nice car!!

I cant believe this car is still around. I guess, in this economy you need more than good luck. Maybe someone is taking your joke to heart and will jump at it if you do the financing (0%) and warranty (3yr bumper 2 bumper). :) :) Well good luck any way, you shouldn't need it. Never saw the car in person, but this car should sell it self!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe its still around either Ive seen cars no where near the quality of mine sell for mid 20's, there is always going to be cheap people me Im the type of person that if Im at the store and see a box of cereal on sale for 2.00 and the cereal I like is 3.00 Im going to buy the 3.00 box. Their is too many people buying the 2.00 box just b/c its 2.00. Anyway thanks for the compliment on the car.

I cant believe its still around either Ive seen cars no where near the quality of mine sell for mid 20's, there is always going to be cheap people me Im the type of person that if Im at the store and see a box of cereal on sale for 2.00 and the cereal I like is 3.00 Im going to buy the 3.00 box. Their is too many people buying the 2.00 box just b/c its 2.00. Anyway thanks for the compliment on the car.

I agree with you 100%. Problem is, you get what you pay for period the end. The people out there who dont understand this and dont understand what it cost to build something like this, are the ones buying the cars that are not quality built stage cars:confused: Do not settle on your price, its only adds to the fire of the people who cant afford to buy a car like this, but think that some sucker is going to get desperate and let one go in the 20's. If somone wants a car like these nice built stage cars(rare) then start saving some more money or go buy a non stage car, blow something up and then try and build one from ground up. I appreciate so much these quality builds that it kills me to see, these non buick GN lovers get ahold of a car, not have the passion for it, and sell it like its your local used Pontiac firebird? At one time I considered selling mine due to hard times, but I'll be damned if the car was going to be given away. Heck, just to get $35k for one, your still losing $20minimum.:eek: If you just want another fast car, then go buy another off the shelf race car. Look at your Supras. These things are expensive, and you wont find one given away ever.