Nice Stage II Limited F/S

Please no more ( sorry to say stupid questions in E-mails or PM's) the car is what it is Im so tired of people asking for stupid pics of a certain piece of carpet or bolt, like the car is descriped, it is mint except the small dent in the hood from the intercooler pipe, sorry for the rant but I would appriciate being contacted from serious people only, not someone that only wants to look at a hundred pictures of a Stage II . Thanks Jay

Ralph would like me to ask you about financing,warranty ,trade in policy, fuel mileage, Does this include a safe tune to enable 25# on 91 octane.Is the stage II block girdled & will it pass Calif emissions, how much if he pays cash & whats his price.

Ralph would like me to ask you about financing,warranty ,trade in policy, fuel mileage, Does this include a safe tune to enable 25# on 91 octane.Is the stage II block girdled & will it pass Calif emissions, how much if he pays cash & whats his price.

LMFAO!!!!!!

Only trades Im looking for would be a C6 vette could come up w/ some $ to make a deal. Lou:biggrin: 0%, 3yr 36k, if it runs will accept as trade, 25mpg, actually 30# on 91, 2 girdles, will pass emissions w/o cat, cash 34k, his price 40k.:biggrin:

Only trades Im looking for would be a C6 vette could come up w/ some $ to make a deal. Lou:biggrin: 0%, 3yr 36k, if it runs will accept as trade, 25mpg, actually 30# on 91, 2 girdles, will pass emissions w/o cat, cash 34k, his price 40k.:biggrin:

Funny ****!

Funny ****!
I like nojug's marketing style & the attitude is refreshing, But I highly recommend him not to quit day job & seek a career in used car sales. For his own sanity & I speak from experience to avoid any further interaction with some of the alien life forms that the southwest section has been infected with. Lou

OMG......i have had some crazy cars but this one is the biggest sleeper i have ever ever seen.....awsome job,no one would ever dream it is what it is walking past it!!