For sale - Bobby Petersons 85 T-type, go low 8's for a great price

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
I am posting this ad for a fellow club member who is not internet savy. His name is Bobby Peterson and the car is located in Minnesota. Please do not contact me directly about this car as all I could tell you is its fast, I have sat in it, I have taken pictures of it, and that Bob is a great guy.

Here is what his ad says on racing junk.com

Please note chassis certified to 7.50 not 8.50. THANK U
Above Added: Mon September 17, 2007, 3:22 pm EST
85 Buick Regal. Fiberglass front, doors, trunk and bumpers. 2800 lbs. 274 V6 stage 2 block and heads. Precision custom 88 turbo. JW 400 with brake. Fab 9, 35 spline 4 link. 32-16-15 rears. FAST fuel system with recorder. Chassis certified to 8.50. Health issues forcing sale. This car will run 8.40s anywhere any time. Own the fastest single turbo, back halfed Buick in the world for $40000 Bob Peterson 651 489 0674 or waytofast32@yahoo.com Your questions are encouraged and welcome. THANK U

Its sad to see this car leave our club but I hope it finds a good home and I can still see it run down the quarter mile at some events in the future.

Here is one picture,

Bobby07.jpg

You can find more pictures here, Bob's 8 Second Monster

Again, I can be of no assistance with selling this car. Please contact Bobby at the above phone number or email address if you have any questions or simply want to buy the car.

Thanks for looking! :cool: