1987 Gray T-type for sale...a very motivated seller

short_dustin

Up for sale is my '87 T-type. I have a business deal that needs a little extra funding and I'm selling the car to fund it. This car has following mods according to previous owner, Reds xp pump, 93 chip, Weber ported heads and intake and larger valves, forged pistons, reds volt booster, Kenne Bell fuel pressure gauge, TE-44 turbo, Lunati 200/200 cam, exhaust is Hooker, 44lb injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 160 degree thermostat, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, water temp gauge, and built transmission (shifts very firm). I have added a RJC power plate, 3.5" DLS downpipe, scanmaster, and new gaskets including header to turbo gasket, downpipe gasket, and valve cover gaskets.

There is rust on the doors as you can see in the pictures and a small spot on the quarter panel, the interior is clean and everything works. The previous owner took the A/C compressor off the car but he gave it to me so you could hook the heat and A/C back up. The bumpers are steel painted, and the bumper fillers need replaced.

I'm asking $7,000 or best offer. I paid $7,000 for the car and have put another $1,200 in parts in it so I think it's fair. If you have any questions please call me at 618-364-5501 my name is Dustin and my phone is always on. I'll come down on the price but please be reasonable...this car runs and drives excellent and is a good driver.

DSCN0888.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN0900.jpg

DSCN0898.jpg

DSCN0897.jpg

DSCN0896.jpg

DSCN0895.jpg

DSCN0894.jpg

DSCN0893.jpg

DSCN0892.jpg

DSCN0891.jpg

Sorry JM, it's 72,200 original miles and I'm located in Marion, Illinois 62959. Also I can assist with shipping. There is a gentleman in town that hauls industrial cookware all across the country and he hauls cars for us on the side. He can usually work me in within two weeks of telling him (most of the time in one week) and he charges $1.00 per LOADED mile.

Hi Dustin, sent this thread to my friend. He's been looking around Chicago for something in this price range.

BEATAV8 said:
Hi Dustin, sent this thread to my friend. He's been looking around Chicago for something in this price range.

I appreciate it, tell him he can call if interested. I have another buyer in Kansas City interested also

I almost forgot to mention this is a hard top car with an aftermarket sunroof. The previous owner told me it was installed in the early 90's. I have ran plenty of water over it while washing the car and it DOES NOT LEAK. At all, no leaks whatsoever.

Interior4.jpg

Exterior4.jpg

Man dont get frustrated that thing is awesome! If it was two months from now and a little closer to me i'd be puttin it in the garage of my new home! I hope I can find something like this soon! Good luck!

-Rich