New Vendor Coming Soon!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I was asked to let everyone know that we have a new vendor that will be joining the board soon. A full service "Buick" shop. From complete restoration to cages for race cars! Miguel will be the body and paint man! Don Cruz will be bringing his engine building skills to the mechanical side of the business! I can imagine some fast and beautiful cars coming out of Florida soon;)

I was asked to let everyone know that we have a new vendor that will be joining the board soon. A full service "Buick" shop. From complete restoration to cages for race cars! Miguel will be the body and paint man! Don Cruz will be bringing his engine building skills to the mechanical side of the business! I can imagine some fast and beautiful cars coming out of Florida soon;)
I tell you, He has the equipment for sure..... Don's attention to detail is like no other. Miguel doing paint? Awesome!

Crap. I thought it would be by me so I can shoot the shit while you build my car and I drink your beer.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Miggy just moved there to get out of the cold and see the girls on the beach.;) If the shop's anywhere near the beach nothing will ever get done.;)

Who will be doing the machine work & Engine assembly ?
And will cal be doing the tuning?

The "New and Improved" Miguel!!!
Good Luck guys

Who will be doing the machine work & Engine assembly ?
And will cal be doing the tuning?

Don will be handling all engine and tranny work Miguel is paint and body and between both of them the R and R.

FULL DETAILS TO COME!!!!

And don't forget POWDER COATING brackets to rear ends!!!!!