New Vendor Coming Soon!

Thanks for the heads up
No need for a long trip then
Good luck with the shop

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was asked to let everyone know that we have a new vendor that will be joining the board soon. A full service "Buick" shop. From complete restoration to cages for race cars! Miguel will be the body and paint man! Don Cruz will be bringing his engine building skills to the mechanical side of the business! I can imagine some fast and beautiful cars coming out of Florida soon;)

Thank you Shane !

I will be building the motors like always and both Miguel and I will be doing the wrenching.

The shop will be doing mostly TURBO Buick work from inside to out.(motor & trans swaps,electrical,engine management body & paint etc )

Shop has a full powder coat setup with spray booth and 8x8 oven to fit small parts to complete rear ends.

Shop is located just off I75 in Tampa Fl.

The best way to get us is via phone or text
813-486-0081
dcruz@ddsoptions.com
www.ddsoptions.com

Thank you again

Good luck Don. I'm sure those of us from Panama City will be back soon. Have to pick up Casey's motor when it's done!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just talked to Don! My motor should be ready around December 21st. I CAN'T WAIT TO PICK IT UP!!! :D

Yes I am. You don't know how much this helps me out brother :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Careful you're gonna spoil me to the Louisiana way of life :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Thank you Shane !

I will be building the motors like always and both Miguel and I will be doing the wrenching.

The shop will be doing mostly TURBO Buick work from inside to out.(motor & trans swaps,electrical,engine management body & paint etc )

Shop has a full powder coat setup with spray booth and 8x8 oven to fit small parts to complete rear ends.

Shop is located just off I75 in Tampa Fl.

The best way to get us is via phone or text
813-486-0081
dcruz@ddsoptions.com
www.ddsoptions.com

Thank you again

Good luck Don, Go kick some ass !!

Bryan