New to the site from northern sd/riverside

Eno213

Just wanted to introduce myself. And hopefully get to meet some fellow owners when I get home. Currently in Afghanistan.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Welcome to the site.:)
What branch of the service are you in? Lots of Vets here. Great looking car. I hope you hid the keys well, or your son will have even a bigger smile on his face when he sneaks it out while mom's not home. When are you getting home?

Thank you for your service.:)

Mike Barnard

US ARMY
85-88

Ex Navy (10years) here in Afghanistan as a private contractor. Thank your everyone. Been here in Afghanistan and Iraq for a few years and looking to be done completely later this year. Will be home for vacation early July and look forward to meeting my new grand national and being able to drive it. So for now it's learn as much as I can.

If you tell us where the keys are, we'd be glad to take it out for a spin and let you know how it runs.:D It's the least we could do. Let us know when you get back. What's been done to the car? Any mods?

Mike B.

As far as I know it has a electric fan conversion and has a straight through exhaust which doesn't pass smog. Looking at the California compliant cats from magnaflow. But that's all I know for sure to be honest I have a few other toys that go fast and would love for this car to just handle and drive great. Would like mods that benefit and extend
image.jpg
the life of the engine and turbo.