New System

FJO in Canada has been doing that already. What else :D

Keeping a system under full pressure all the time IMHO can lead to big problems. Yes your fuel system is kept under pressure at all times, but this is valve technology, not a fuel injector. So any debris contamination within the valve will cuase catastrophic results.

But you already knew this.

Give us a 6 month update ;)

The original SMC kit was also under full pressure.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is better then one of my wife's soap opera's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres a suggestion, GSCA has a class TAI ( Turbo Alkchol Injection)

last year in 06 there where 9 cars that raced in the class

this year in 07 there where 2 cars ,Mellissa car and mine 89 TTA.

where was yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the past it was run as a bracket class because the racers that raced in all decided.

I suggest that anyone that wants to build a car LETS RACE heads up run what you brung a lets all see WHO is the fastest DIY, Devils Own, SMC, ALKYCONTROL
, Coolmist etc

The GSCA has given us all a place to show off our STUFF!!!!!!!!!!

The rules where pump gas 93 (cars where to be able to take 10 gals from a single supplier(Chevron) all to meet at the same time and be verified),alky injection system (your choose),109 block, in a orginal buick powered car.

GN, TTA, Turbo T, that was it , if you are a racer and want a say in the rules then you have to paticapate, B/G is a year away that give everyone time build a car to RACE!

AGAIN WHO WANTS TO RACE!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D

Didnt know that.. Learn something new everyday.

J.

Yea.. if you hunt around on gnttype you'd find a comment I made about essentially having a bomb in your trunk. shortly thereafter, the SMC kit became non pressurized.

I was going to come... instead I went to work and stayed out of KY (I've heard stories :)

Phil

I was going to come... instead I went to work and stayed out of KY (I've heard stories :)

Phil

ya should have come down :confused: we had a great time .. got in as many runs as we wanted :cool: JD.. you goin to Reynolds??
would be nice to get more guys in the class.. sorta ends all the drama .. bring the car and let it do the talking :eek: :p

Its always cheaper and easier to do it over the internet ;)

We'll be at Reynolds.. cheers :D

Per the request of WiskyJack, the following email for your perusal:

From: WiskeyJack <grimraker57@yahoo.com> [Add to Address Book]
To: ptricks@comcast.net Subject: Race Date: Monday, June 11, 2007 7:04:32 AM

Hey kid if you want to race sure I'm not going to go out of my way to try to win or spend anymore money on my car than I already have.
You can post this on the forum if you wish as I will not be showing up there again. I've scrambled my passwords and E mail address so I won't be tempted but for your wise mouth I did just to get your E mail
It's fine to debate systems or products but when you take a sarcastic comment said as a joke and not directed to you as a vendetta and I'm called names and made fun of, I'm out. I watched as your group (RAZORETTES) brought company who weren't even involved and hammered them. Real SAD.
Even by beating me what do you prove? My motor is Cottons My converter is Precision MY transmission is California Performance My Ally is Cooling Mist.My suspension is from HRpartsNstuff My turbo is a CPT61 My headers areTA performance My down pipe TH DP3" AND ATR 3" duels. My cam Comp Roller 212/212 Heads Champion Chip TT
Now by beating me what do you prove? All theses vendors build and sell junk? I'll bet they thank you.
Or maybe your just a little punk living at home with no bills and no other worries but if DAD will buy you a bigger turbo
I DARE you to post this.
Your a punk and nothing more You can beat me and your still a punk GROW UP AND GET SOME MANNERS. Then we'll race on my streets.
Frank

Response:

Frank,

Grow up, and get some manners? My God, are you bipolar, or what. First, it's "Wiskyjack" - then "anytime" (I think)....next, I get an PM titled, "Last Words", with the ultimate sob story, then I receive the below email. Seems like you're really confused as to what "I won't be around" means.....

Debate indicates the free exchange of opinions, ideas and information- however heated that exchange may be. Debate also requires that information, once presented as fact, will be supporting by independant, verifiable information. Anything else is merely speculation, opinion, or emotion. I have no axe to grind with you or anybody- but, I'll express my opinion, and I have the facts (and blown headgaskets) to back up my statements. As the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat...........

I've done some research on CM, and on paper, it's very impressive (as stated on the forum). However, empirical data does not always translate to the real world. Real world user results in a non-controlled environment would serve to verify the clinical data presented. In other words, take your CM kit, run the numbers, and post the results, good or bad.

It's obvious you're not old enough or experienced enough with these cars to remember the loads of crap that was peddled as the 'latest and greatest' technological breakthru for the Buick- tons of cash thrown away for junk. Hence, the reason for the "show me' mentality.

There is a huge base of support for alky control (Razor), and here's why- INFORMATION and SUPPORT. Any company wants to sell a product- basic business. The best (or worst) advertising is word of mouth. Razor offers support second to none for his product, and have assisted scores of customers and NON-customers with their alky related problems. He races using his product, and reports success and failure. The kit is plug and play.

You want to call me a Razorette- I'll say Thanks!

With regards to racing- it'd be a great way to 'put the rubber to the road' and end the internet speculation. End result? 1 winner, 1 loser, and a bit more information for all to ingest. I built my car to play, and I like to take it out and push it hard- and I didn't have to empty my 401k to do so. Just a nasty lil' V6 that goes and goes and goes.......

Have a great life, Frank. You might want to get into a hobby that is less volatile- like tiddlywinks, checkers, or crosswords.

Oh, as for my Dad? He and Mom are well retired, and enjoying life....I buy them computers these days. My 4 kids, business, and life in general keeps me a bit too busy to hit up Dad for bucks for a turbo.....

....then again, my current setup is plenty fast.

Sure, I'll post this, and my reply- no challenge there.

C-ya!

Yeah, it's Monday!

Priceless. Drop a bomb on the board and run off, then try to stir it up with a PM. And run off again. I'm trying to figure whether this guy is just a character.......or simply lacks it.

ya should have come down :confused: we had a great time .. got in as many runs as we wanted :cool: JD.. you goin to Reynolds??
would be nice to get more guys in the class.. sorta ends all the drama .. bring the car and let it do the talking :eek: :p

Dan, yes will be at Reynolds with the TTA and a new short block!!!!!!!!!!!!

the old one was returned to it's owner and the new one is going to be strong:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I will keep you up to date on the progress.

thanks JD

Thats the best you can do show me a slip that has an 8.0 and I'll be impressed. Always going to be someone faster and that goes for you too. lets see CPT61 VS a 70 ? hum I guess your just tooo tooo much for me.:cool: $=speed I could have shown you the tail lights on my old 85 Vette on the interstate dispute that!
well i see your doing research on something not even installed and talking smack on a car that would outrun your old vette on a mild pass,do some research on richie's car before you dig yourself too deep,better yet ill help you
Video - Richie HIPSI 9.59 @ 140 at Need2Speed's Dead Hookers event at Bradenton Motorsports Park. TSM Buick