New System

WiskeyJack

This forum is all Razor Alky kit, no need for me to say anything about new Alky technology thats out. Why remake the wheel. Keep an eye out for my tail lights.

i personally like hearing about both new and old ideas from those who have walked the path and those who want to.i do not like when those with ideas or products, instead of explaining them,start to compare or bash.i know that it's a competative world out there but people need to hold themselves to higher standards.tailights you say?sounds like fun.

Speak up and share some whiskey.

It's not fair to say this is Razor domain. Years ago the cat's meow was SMC. Technology changes/progresses and the one thing I see is yeah Razor gets on here and answers questions people ask in regards to alky injection. He doesn't bad mouth other systems. Heck this forum maybe the Whiskey injection connection. People come up with new Ideas so you ought to share what you have on your mind(ingenuity) with the rest of us alcholics rather then make a blanket statement. I know Bill W;)

Thanks

i personally like hearing about both new and old ideas from those who have walked the path and those who want to.i do not like when those with ideas or products, instead of explaining them,start to compare or bash.i know that it's a competitive world out there but people need to hold themselves to higher standards.taillights you say?sounds like fun.

I don't care what others use myself I like to hear about new improvements or new technology I'm quite sure this will catch on in the fox body and f body cars and for sure n the rice rockets.
I was told once the fastest cars were running the forum favorite but I don't see any alky cars running 7's or 8's or am I mistaken? I think maybe C16
I'm not bashing anyone but I'm sure if I were to have said how impressed I think this new system is.
Well Lets watch and I haven't even mentioned a name. AND YES MY TAIL LIGHTS SPOOL

It's not fair to say this is Razor domain. Years ago the cat's meow was SMC. Technology changes/progresses and the one thing I see is yeah Razor gets on here and answers questions people ask in regards to alky injection. He doesn't bad mouth other systems. Heck this forum maybe the Whiskey injection connection. People come up with new Ideas so you ought to share what you have on your mind(ingenuity) with the rest of us alcholics rather then make a blanket statement. I know Bill W;)

Read my sig then go to the CoolMist site and read up on the new S-HSV I think it''s an innovative item and will be busy installing it this weekend as I have one here next to the computer desk ready to go.:biggrin:

FJO in Canada has been doing that already. What else :D

Keeping a system under full pressure all the time IMHO can lead to big problems. Yes your fuel system is kept under pressure at all times, but this is valve technology, not a fuel injector. So any debris contamination within the valve will cuase catastrophic results.

But you already knew this.

Give us a 6 month update ;)

I was on on one of the other forums where this system was mentioned and the biggest thing that struck me is that I thought it was unnecessary.....it may work and may not lead to issues but what advantage is there to it? My car doesn't need alky below 18-ish pounds of boost....with Razor's system I have plenty of alcohol available by the time I get above 15 pounds so what advantage is there to this valve system...extra parts that aren't necessary equals more to fail (IMO). Maybe I'm missing something but I'd rather not have pumps running and lines pressurized when they aren't needed.

FJO in Canada has been doing that already. What else :D

Keeping a system under full pressure all the time IMHO can lead to big problems. Yes your fuel system is kept under pressure at all times, but this is valve technology, not a fuel injector. So any debris contamination within the valve will cuase catastrophic results.

Good Answer !

I have a question for Julio. I bought your dual nozzle alky kit for mine and my Fathers car 2 years ago. It really is a sweet piece. My question is, how far can this kit take me? I have a Staged motor with 83lb injectors and your system that I will be putting in the car soon. With say a 76 turbo or bigger, whats really my limits with the dual nozzle kit? Is there a step up from this? C16 is now $100 for 5 gallons where I live, so tunning and using this kit for kill is looking more promising. Right now I just use it on the street and C16 at the track.

Yep

JO in Canada has been doing that already. What else :D

Keeping a system under full pressure all the time IMHO can lead to big problems. Yes your fuel system is kept under pressure at all times, but this is valve technology, not a fuel injector. So any debris contamination within the valve will cause catastrophic results.

Did I Know? I did and it would but system has as I count two brass sintered filters and a screen. I had it hooked up in the garage and the air compressor works and sprays instantly and stops as quick. I run it off of hosed in boost (Stainless and double clamped) and map wire as backup (that is hosed stainless and double clamped) Get Debris in a fuel injector what happens same issues flood one cylinder or hydraulic it, if one of these valves stick you stall the motor I don't believe it would hydraulic the motor as not enough is sprayed through these valves to hydraulic all 6 cylinders IMO. David has said IF I need more alky the four valve system for the diesels would fit the bill and I could upgrade and run twin nozzles a 10 & 10 or 12 & 12 way more than I could use.
I had an incident where I had no alky @26# that too is catastrophic.
No updates I don't advertise as you have said but just am saying something new is out and I have one. If someone else likes the idea they'll buy it if not thats fine too.
Frank:cool:

Right

I was on on one of the other forums where this system was mentioned and the biggest thing that struck me is that I thought it was unnecessary.....it may work and may not lead to issues but what advantage is there to it? My car doesn't need alky below 18-sh pounds of boost....with Razor's system I have plenty of alcohol available by the time I get above 15 pounds so what advantage is there to this valve system...extra parts that aren't necessary equals more to fail (IMO). Maybe I'm missing something but I'd rather not have pumps running and lines pressurized when they aren't needed.

Keep what you have. The lines aren't pressurized only the pump and manifold to the valves which are mounted to the pump and the steel braided lines to the nozzles only see pressure when spraying.
So here we go again as someone doesn't want to find the facts about something and is dismissing it as not needed but doesn't know how it works. The big deal is no priming and I can make custom fuel ramps to fit my driving habits and needs I'm not stuck to linear curve. Oh remember I said for you we won't remake the wheel.:cool:

Not a problem

I say put it on and TRY to show me your tail lights:rolleyes:

Thats the best you can do show me a slip that has an 8.0 and I'll be impressed. Always going to be someone faster and that goes for you too. lets see CPT61 VS a 70 ? hum I guess your just tooo tooo much for me.:cool: $=speed I could have shown you the tail lights on my old 85 Vette on the interstate dispute that!

Come Back

Come on back with a snappy reply you guys are easy marks to get going.:biggrin: All I have to do is mention and not even by name COOLMIST. Does this company scare you or what. Just something new I thought someone might like to look at but now I'm back to my first post aren't I.:rolleyes:

Hey Wiskey Jack

Was going to your site to read up, Typed in coolmist.com and it came up with a picture of a swimming pool in Phoenix Az. Here's an interesting fact there is approximately 1 million swimming pools in Phoenix proper as many pools as there is people in the state of New Mexico.All that water wasted In the middle of the desert.:cool:

Would have been great if your intent initially was to share the Coolmist technology don't think it was. You made a couple biased comments/jabs then you was gone/all we could see was your taillights. A Forum Driveby. Wiskey hope your not the PR guy for this product. Just yanking your chain!

Anyhow what is the addy as I still would like to read about the technology your excited about. Sounds like if a system is pressurized probably lends toward better fuel atomization. Audi has been working/playing with Direct Injection in their Turbocharged Race cars and they are using outrageous pressures behind them injectors makes for much better atomization and complete combustion.

Id be intrested in hearing more about this new setup.
As i have tried most all alky setups, and im currently waiting to try out a MPE unit.. what else can you tell me about this cooling mist system?
Can post up and of the installed pics?

I agree Wiskey. If your intent is to share the wealth of info, then do so. People tend to get irratated when a forearm is rubbed in their face. Leave the little jabs out and come with just facts and info and you would be better received. What your doing is a mix of chewing broken glass and washing it down with Wiskey. I am game to listen if your game to present it properly.

Not sure if this is the site. coolingmist.com

Still reading and learning. The site coolingmist.com. VariCool...The trunk mounted system with 1.5 gal capacity is nice as is the diesel 6 gal.system. Progressive ,non progressive alot of info pressurized system 150 psi. with safety feature, data logging,egt ,fastest injector/nozzle 1.5 milli seconds etc,etc.. again lot of info. Back to the site.:cool: