New System

Please tell me when was the last time Steve visited this board, offered technical assistance to anyone on anything Buick related, attended a Buick event, etc etc etc.

The answer is NOT IN A VERY LONG TIME.. So you support someone who doesnt support your vehicle in any fashion except make a system.

I take pride in what I do. My product and support speaks for itself. How many 10 second Buicks are there on pump gas... how many have my system and support.. Why do you think this is.

Whether my system makes more power than a competitors or XYZ, depends on circumstances.. if a motor only needs 1 ounce to do X and all three kits give one ounce.. the only benefit will be system reliability based on layout.

Choose your system, choose the company that supports Turbo Buick cars physically, financially, and technically.

Cheers

Julio

Very well said & it sums up the reason i use your products over the competition. Thank you for your GREAT products & the support you give to the these now 20+ year old cars.

Im not coming on here to say we are the best. I would be more than happy for you to decide what is "best". We discuss the technical details of the kits and what makes them different.

I believe the driver makes the buick go fast, the kit supports the driver.

Good luck and thanks.

No you sent your idiot friend with the yet to be seen 8 second time slips to do it for you. Still waiting on that proof, BTW.

You may have invented a better mousetrap, time will tell. It's going to take years of blood sweat and tears to get the respect this board has for Razor, so keep at it and in the meantime send your friends over to T6P to stir the pot.

No you sent your idiot friend with the yet to be seen 8 second time slips to do it for you. Still waiting on that proof, BTW.

You may have invented a better mousetrap, time will tell. It's going to take years of blood sweat and tears to get the respect this board has for Razor, so keep at it and in the meantime send your friends over to T6P to stir the pot.

I did not send anyone over here to post this. Your post is completely uncalled for. He purchased our kit and chose to talk about it. I'll answer any questions/misconceptions about our product, but I will not be party to your accusations.

CM.

Please tell me when was the last time Steve visited this board, offered technical assistance to anyone on anything Buick related, attended a Buick event, etc etc etc.

The answer is NOT IN A VERY LONG TIME.. So you support someone who doesnt support your vehicle in any fashion except make a system.

I take pride in what I do. My product and support speaks for itself. How many 10 second Buicks are there on pump gas... how many have my system and support.. Why do you think this is.

Whether my system makes more power than a competitors or XYZ, depends on circumstances.. if a motor only needs 1 ounce to do X and all three kits give one ounce.. the only benefit will be system reliability based on layout.

Choose your system, choose the company that supports Turbo Buick cars physically, financially, and technically.

Cheers

Julio

Julio,
I never ever implied that you are not a big asset to the board with all your tech help! Many of my friends have your system & love it! They also say you are a Good Vendor which is always a PLUS for our community. I dont see anything wrong with stating how Steve treated me or believing that in the end, I would bet they all perform real close on the dyno. Guess thats why the tech help is a good thing to have!
The only thing that I should have rephrased was that whenever you 2 vendors get on a thread together there is always lots of "debate" about the systems. I'll leave it at that.
Threads shouldnt get to this point in the first place, but there will always be one to start the ball rolling I guess? Next time I'll stay under my rock!

I would bet they all perform real close on the dyno. Guess thats why the tech help is a good thing to have!

This is where I can disagree. If this statement were true, then there would be a lot of 10 second Buicks with injection kits from a variety of MFG's.

On a 350 HP Buick.. any kit can get the detonation under control. Past that 500 RWHP mark.. things start to get tricky.

Lastly, most Buick owners dont dyno their cars, they run them at the track. And when the real squeeze gets put to the motor(timing and boost) my system will out do anyone elses on the market. I can make this statement.

Have a great weekend, thanks for the support.

Slow

Awful lot of drama you bring on yourself for being registered for all of 3 months:eek: Guess if you show up as a troll, you'll get what you ask for.......

Conflicting info- no. Differing opinions- absolutely. More than one way to skin a cat! Lots of ways to make these go fast (and slow:D ).

Good luck in your hunt for lemmings that will never question you!

Guess you can't read You and Julio make perfect couple call me names make fun of me your just a name on this forum Easy to be tough guy behind a name on a screen. And Julio your a class act To all, this all stems form Julio and his insecurities and lack of honor to not try to degrade someones personality You and all your flunkey's can all have a good laugh but the seed has been planted and people are looking at the other systems and you just keep proving your a jerk.
Keep it up your selling for the other guy.:D :biggrin: :)

Guess you can't read You and Julio make perfect couple call me names make fun of me your just a name on this forum Easy to be tough guy behind a name on a screen. And Julio your a class act To all, this all stems form Julio and his insecurities and lack of honor to not try to degrade someones personality You and all your flunkey's can all have a good laugh but the seed has been planted and people are looking at the other systems and you just keep proving your a jerk.

This thread has certainly brought some awareness to me of the other systems on the market & if i decide to put something on my Diesel truck or a piece of farm equipment i know where to go. Thank you!

Thanks for the laugh!

Yup, I like Razor's kit, because it works. Not against other technology, either.

Tell you what, troll (and I'm posting this publicly so there's no confusion on your part)- care to put some $$ where your mouth is?

Here's the deal- race me- you win, there's a $1000 pot for you. I win, you pay me a grand.

Details-

You have to have owned the car (Buick) for at least 1 year (no ringers:D , no borrowed cars)
Pick a track (with timing lights- no "Pinks" crap here) somewhere between you and I (I'm in Washington State).
Fuel will be premium gas and alky. Heads up.

Care to play?

Don't need to prove a thing

I don't need to prove a thing I like my car just as she runs. If your so small minded you feel the need to hide behind your car ok maybe you feel the car is an extention of well:eek: ?. Like I said you and Juilo and his cronies go off and have you laughs. Me I don't care and I'll post this on the board for all to read, If you ever want to stop by or call my address and phone # or on another post I'm sure with help you can find it:cool:

The need to hide behind your car?????????? LOL!!! Isn't that what this is all about, cars and how they perfom on these systems? You, sir, are a joke.

I don't need to prove a thing I like my car just as she runs. If your so small minded you feel the need to hide behind your car ok maybe you feel the car is an extention of well:eek: ?. Like I said you and Juilo and his cronies go off and have you laughs. Me I don't care and I'll post this on the board for all to read, If you ever want to stop by or call my address and phone # or on another post I'm sure with help you can find it:cool:

A simple 'yes' or 'no' would have sufficed- but, I guess that's beyond your Neanderthal logic. My challenge is a simple put up or shut up proposal-nothing more or less. Get your alky kit of choice, install and tune it, and go for it.

It's obvious you don't care, and your grammar is terrible. Post away- it's a public forum; and the only reason I care to stop by or call is to set up the challenge date and time.

Still waiting for an answer......

Again

I guess we have a failure to communicate I didn't say anything about my car at all in any posts being fast or slow or black or white or me being a troll. Julio say a prayer for this guy. All I wanted to do is make people aware of a new system and technology. If you need to prove something prove you can read and Comprehend.:eek:

Wow...I just found out Im a cronie to the Dark Lord of Alky...The Great Razor!

I didnt know that. All "3" of your posts are fantastic..I'm learning so much about alcohol injection:wink: This forum is for tuning and information...not the bull**it your spewing. Scram!

Keep it coming

You and your cronies started this well if you don't have any more put downs I'll go, but look how many people have viewed this thread Really you guys need to be more respectful. Maybe someday you'll come over and we can be friends.

In hindsight

It's really too bad as it boiles down to you can't talk about any products on this site, After rereading the posts all of you are fighting over vendors. All I wanted to do is bring up new stuff and I was proud to be one of the first to buy it. Now look back people dragged other companys under the bus as well as Cooling Mist and no vendor including RAZOR should have that done to them if there is a problem call the vendor. Buy what you want, no one forcing anything on anyone. Juilo and I have a history but if you read I won't say anythig negitive until I get bashed.

I guess we have a failure to communicate I didn't say anything about my car at all in any posts being fast or slow or black or white or me being a troll. Julio say a prayer for this guy. All I wanted to do is make people aware of a new system and technology. If you need to prove something prove you can read and Comprehend.:eek:

You and your cronies started this well if you don't have any more put downs I'll go, but look how many people have viewed this thread Really you guys need to be more respectful. Maybe someday you'll come over and we can be friends.

It's really too bad as it boiles down to you can't talk about any products on this site, After rereading the posts all of you are fighting over vendors. All I wanted to do is bring up new stuff and I was proud to be one of the first to buy it. Now look back people dragged other companys under the bus as well as Cooling Mist and no vendor including RAZOR should have that done to them if there is a problem call the vendor. Buy what you want, no one forcing anything on anyone. Juilo and I have a history but if you read I won't say anythig negitive until I get bashed.

There's no failure to communicate-you called me out (post #66), so I responded- it you can't take the heat, stay under your rock. I have nothing to hide- I'd speak to you the same via keyboard, phone, or face to face. I use a product I believe in, and challenged you to prove that point. If you have a product you are excited about- GREAT! Talk it up, use it, post your results. Great advertising for the vendor, and more shared info for the rest of us. But when you start talking smack, then prepare to be refuted. You didn't want to make anybody aware of a new product- you were merely being a troll (post #1).

Now, if you'd pull your head out of the sand, and actually took the time to research information before you blindly believe others, you'd find that discussion about new stuff happens all the time. Part of discussion involves debate- good and bad. When you're being asked to drop hundreds, if not thousands of $$$ for a part, you want to make sure you're getting your money's worth. It's obvious you haven't leared that.

At the end of it all, it's a simple choice of whether or not you'll use the product.

Respect engenders respect- don't ask for it unless you're giving it first. You started this crap (if you're the "formerly known as" Wiskyjack), so live with what you sow.

WiskeyJack/anytime

It is against forum rules to use two different screen names.

You are more than welcome to share your opinions on this board. However, when you post under two different screen names in the same thread, I have to wonder what your true intentions are.

Please choose ONE.

This thread isn't helping anyone, I say lock it and maybe a more civil one will start.

KS:cool:

If you want to know which product is best, I'd say take a simple poll. He seems to have the fastest Buicks on Alky.... He does give second to none support too...

BTW, we have a program installed that PM's Joe and I when a person is logging in with more than one user name. As Geoff pointed out that is against forum rules.