New strret and track vid

Dom87SS

this is a little video i just made. this is the first video i ever made, or even attempted. so some of it isnt all that great. i took the music i had out, cause i dont know exactly what i want right now. basically just havin some fun in the off season with some footage from the on season. let me know what you guys like and dont like about, enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/domvid257

**Slight work warning for some bad language~ a few "F-bombs"**

Pretty good video!!! I like the track footage especially towards the end with all the wheels up launchs (lotta hard hooking G-bodies), but I could probably do without the ghetto sh!t talking although I'm sure some would say that makes for good entertainment..

Thanks for sharing with us:cool:

Nice video. I like that first shot of the white Bu leaving the line at the track. I never get tired of seeing stock suspended cars leaving like that on spray.

they are all pretty much stock suspension street cars from the area. except the 2 novas which are both chassied small block cars. gotta love hard leavin g-bodies, there are even a few TR's in there.

i dont think you can download from putfile, and its the only free hosting site im on right now. sorry.

just show casing a couple local boys and their stock suspension g-bodies. cant wait to ge more footage uploaded so i can get more editing done and make a full length video.

V8Killer said:
Nice stuff! Love the launches!! :biggrin: What's that white 'bu run in the 1/4??

which white bu? there were 2 of them back to back. one is a SBC on spray, and the other is a BBC on spray. the big wheels up one was the BBC, the one that looks like it blew its motor up (which it does every pass) was the SBC. anyway i dont wanna say what any of these cars run really, except the blue malibu. he doesnt care so much cause he does and will be class racing it all next year. so everyone will know what it runs anyway.

Great video! Some really neat cars, too. Personally, I prefer hearing the cars rather than a music background. That's why I liked yours. Keep it up.

again just waitin on finding some more video so i can finish this thing up. thanks again guys

Dom87SS said:
again just waitin on finding some more video so i can finish this thing up. thanks again guys

You should come down to a SCC some time next year and get some video of my car. ;) Hopefully I'll get a few races in with Don too (red89notch).

i tried get a race with him a long time ago with my monte. he didnt want to do anything unfourtinatly. i would have gotten my ass handed to me, but i still wanted to try it. i made itto a few SCC's but never video taped there. we'll see how 06 goes for my cars. its a long trek fro us northerners.

DCVING 6 said:
Saw Turbo Archie and Spot my 6. :D

whats up Dom

just thought about it, spot my 6 wasnt in there. it was archie and filly. the archie video is mine for archie (since i know him i taped him, as i do all my friends) and the filly vid is his own at 41. there is a silver regal also it is a vid i got from a guy me and blue81malibu talk to on maliburacing. we swap video, stories, ans such with each other

gotcha, i was thinkin chitown names. sorry

all the automotive internet boards get grouped together in my head sometimes