New best without trying hard

tford

Registered Member
Decided to run the car last night with the new combo. 0 boost launch on BFG radial T/A's netted a 2.0 60'. 20 psi of boost. 12.5 @ 109 with 10.5 AFR. I don't want to push the car to the limits as I enjoy car cruises and shows more than beating the crap out of my car on track nights. Not running this thing to its full potential by any means, but felt good putting down a solid baseline run without even trying. I know drag radials and about 4 more psi boost will get me deep into the 11's but trans is basically stock so just trying enjoy it and keep things in one piece. Made my day spanking some innocent victims too. Sure was fun with a soft launch then Bye Bye.

You're not even scratching the surface with your combo! Nice to know where you stand though.

Forgot to mention, first run was a 13.0 @ 96 with a 2.1 60'. Came off the line like a slug on purpose and let out before finish line. Second run, raised boost 1 psi, got out of the hole a little better and gained 1/2 second and 14 mph from previous run.

Forgot to mention, first run was a 13.0 @ 96 with a 2.1 60'. Came off the line like a slug on purpose and let out before finish line. Second run, raised boost 1 psi, got out of the hole a little better and gained 1/2 second and 14 mph from previous run.

There's more.........;)