NEW - stock replacement USA headers in stainless!

These headers are a more efficient redesign of a stock header. It will perform as well or possibly better than a stock header. If your looking for performance out of your headers then I would get a set of our Performance Turbo headers as that is what they were designed for. If they are out of your price range then these are your next best option. I personally saw a slight drop in my ET (not neglecting other variables though), and someone else here mentioned that they saw a difference, so, so far this is the only physical proof as I don't think anyone has dyno tested a set yet.

The headers installed/fit nice and when I took her for a drive today and put some boost to her I think it definitely spools a little better. Finally, an affordable set of stainless headers that works great even on a slow Brick like mine!:D Thanks for making a great product.:cool:

The headers installed/fit nice and when I took her for a drive today and put some boost to her I think it definitely spools a little better. Finally, an affordable set of stainless headers that works great even on a slow Brick like mine!:D Thanks for making a great product.:cool:

Glad you enjoy them! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

NIce headers but why doesn't anyone make a set of stage 2 headers that resemble stock headers, not the crappy ones like ATR made? Adding it to the List Mike?

So Im giving up on my stock headers... for the money I'll have in them after getting everything fixed I can have the T/A headers and have zero down time.

My only question about them is about fitment. Have there been any fitment issues, because I will have these ceramic coated both inside and out. I'd like to just have them coated and then install them and be done, and I would rather not have to test fit them beforehand.

Either way, thanks for providing the TB world with these headers... I can't swing for the high dollar race headers, and I'm trying to keep this car "stock-ish" so these are perfect.

I'm also looking for some headers to purchase in the near the future. What I like to know if these stock type headers, how fast can these take you before they become a restriction? If I need to fork out for the Race ones, I would rather do that and buy only once.

Having a new motor built and expect to be mid to low 10's is the goal without pushing it to the max.

Dannyo

perfect fit for me. i did notice faster spool and different wot sound. im sure there was some gain in power too

I'm also looking for some headers to purchase in the near the future. What I like to know if these stock type headers, how fast can these take you before they become a restriction? If I need to fork out for the Race ones, I would rather do that and buy only once.

Having a new motor built and expect to be mid to low 10's is the goal without pushing it to the max.

Dannyo

Dannyo,

You can run in the 9's with stock headers. These will not restrict you a bit to run what you are looking to do. I am sure these will go mid 9's if you can build the motor for it. There will be a difference in your overall power with these verses the race versions, but does it warrant the extra cost to you?

Mike

Hurray for Made in USA! Thank you TA Performance!!!!
Conrad

My only question about them is about fitment. Have there been any fitment issues, because I will have these ceramic coated both inside and out. I'd like to just have them coated and then install them and be done, and I would rather not have to test fit them beforehand.

I installed them on our T-Type without any major issues. We had a lift so that made it a lot easier, hardest and most troublesome part was working on the passenger side with the turbo and downpipe. If you take your time, dont rush and are careful you shouldnt have a problem with keeping the headers scratch free.

Dannyo

If your debating which ones to get and your willing to get the race headers, I'd recommend making the jump. There will be a difference between the stock and race headers, and unless you really dont want to pay the difference we recommend just stepping up to the race header. They'll be the last headers (and best) you ever buy for your car.

"Adam Connell" said:
So Im giving up on my stock headers... for the money I'll have in them after getting everything fixed I can have the T/A headers and have zero down time.

YOu may have to relocate the return line. It hit the PS header on mine.