NEW - stock replacement USA headers in stainless!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
To provide the Buick community with needed products at an affordable price, TA Performance and ArizonaGN always strive to fill a need to keep our cars on the road, and make them affordable. :)

This is the driving force behind the production and release of a set of stainless steel headers as stock replacements. These new headers from TA will retain the high tech features and manufacturing methods used in the highly successful performance headers now being produced and sold.

All fabrication and materials will be 100% USA, nothing imported. The head flanges will be as currently used on all TA headers which fit 8 and 14 bolt heads, and also will accommodate RJC head clamps. These are 1/2" thick precision cut steel with reinforcing to prevent warping. The turbo flange will also be the same precision cut piece currently on TA headers with elongated hole for precise turbo/downpipe alignment.

The tubing is OE type 406 stainless and will be laser cut for precision fit and then TIG welded.

This design will be similar to the now defunct Poston style, as the driver's side header will be a direct stock replacement. You WILL be able to purchase just a replacement header for the driver's side. :D

Since a stock type crossover pipe will be utilized, this should be available as a single purchase part also.

Production has begun on the first run of 25 sets. We anticipate having them in stock in 4-5 weeks.

The final price has yet to be determined, but the projection is to price the entire kit at less than the current TA mild steel kit price! :eek:

Please e-mail direct, no PM's, or call for additional info, or to pre-purchase.

Push my chair back from my desk, stand up, do a little dance!:cool: Now people are looking at me...:redface:
Thanks Nick!!

TA is a top notch outfit and I search out USA made parts, its great they are producing new items for the GN. Keep this up!!
Mike

Nick.

you are like a fine wine, you keep getting better with age,
thanks for your continued support of the Buick community!:D

Let us know when you get prices and pictures up, they sound like a good deal.

I hate having my stock ones repaired all the time, if everyone daily drove one, they would know what i mean.

BW :)

Let us know when you get prices and pictures up, they sound like a good deal.

I hate having my stock ones repaired all the time, if everyone daily drove one, they would know what i mean.

BW :)

X2! I have three stock sets that I rotate for repair. Gets old doing repairs on 24 year old exhaust manifolds.