NEW - stock replacement USA headers in stainless!

Thanks for the interest guys!

I just returned from a trip to the Turbobuick.com event and then a side trip, so I will check on status next week.

Also should have info on details and pricing. Have a fun weekend. :biggrin:

The stock replacement headers are in the final stage of production. As usual, with a new product, there have been some delays in the first production run.

The head flanges had been delayed, so our only option was to use the current flanges use on the first run of the stock replacement headers.

It appears that we will have a set or 2 of these headers in Bowling Green. Dennis Kirban will be showing them, and possibly have some for sale.

This is based upon on us having the headers here first for trial fit before any are released for sale.

An update on progress will be posted here within a week.

Thanks to everyone for their interest. :)

The stock replacement headers are in the final stage of production. As usual, with a new product, there have been some delays in the first production run.

The head flanges had been delayed, so our only option was to use the current flanges use on the first run of the stock replacement headers.

It appears that we will have a set or 2 of these headers in Bowling Green. Dennis Kirban will be showing them, and possibly have some for sale.

This is based upon on us having the headers here first for trial fit before any are released for sale.

An update on progress will be posted here within a week.

Thanks to everyone for their interest. :)
i will be there any pricing on headers yet? divers replacement as well as full set

Bring them on!!!!

:D... Keep us informed!

Attachments

• 3n53k33m05V55P55X1a46b6c987126ed418ae.jpg
    3n53k33m05V55P55X1a46b6c987126ed418ae.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 2,508

The prototype header I test fit bolted up perfectly! It was just super close to the steering column so they're being modified for more clearance. ;)

When i talked to them 2 weeks ago the girl i spoke with said they will be in the $500 range she gave me an exact price but i forgot what it was....

The headers are done! Here's a couple pictures I edited really quick to get some out to you guys for tonight but I have more pictures that I'll edit and post in the following day or so. For those going to Bowling Green (if the races are still possible due to the flooding) Kirban will have this set on display.

Attachments

• IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,042
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg