New in STL MO!!

jayrodrei

hello!!! jason from STL Missouri ... just purchased first 87 TR with 46k and cant wipe the smile off my face! any groups or TR mechanics in stlouis area? 25 year Toyota Parts manager but you see what my playtoy is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    792.7 KB · Views: 135
Welcome aboard. I'm near by in Hermann mo. If you ever need a hand I'm always ready to help out

I'm here... what part of town are you in? What dealership do you work at?

make sure you read - read - read. do the the spring cleaning from gnnttype.com. Verify your fueling. and Make sure you have a lot of theft deterrents.

Welcome aboard. These cars are great:D We have a local club. PM me and i will get you some more info.

aaron

Thanks for the warm welcome! cant wait for some nice weather to get it out. If anyone needs Toyota parts I am at Wolfe in Ballwin,MO and can set you up!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! cant wait for some nice weather to get it out. If anyone needs Toyota parts I am at Wolfe in Ballwin,MO and can set you up!!!

"Nice weather":confused: ... it was nice today. a lil' cold but sunny. i drove mine :cool:

aaron

anyone heard of or had any dealings with:
gn performance products llc
3533 rock creek rd
high ridge,mo 63049
wm diekmann

this is real close to me

I just found out about him last week. I understand he is pricey...but do not know this firsthand. I used to live in High Ridge in the mid 80's...He also owns another company I am interested in...

Bryan

Bill does very good work. He helped me and another guy from MO when our Buick machinest did crap work on our engines. Remember he is deaf and a fax machine is the best way to contact him. My old car ran 11.01@131.1 on drag radials. That was years ago when ATR was around. He has lots of know how and is building a fast car for himself.

Jason, super nice car. We have a local Buick Club in STL - Gateway Buick Performance Enthusiast. We have meetings usually the second week of each month. User name - Keller - on this site can provide you with more info. The car looks stock. Not knowing your intentions with the car - keeping it stock, modifying it, ect. I'd learn about the car and talk to people before I made an changes. The best thing to do is educated yourself about the car and your goals and get a scan tool.

Craig
STL

buick performance, bill deikman, reads lips very well. He also does very detailed work. Been working on these cars for 20 years.

Not sure Bill's own car has ever left his property. I saw it when I was there in 1991, and it probably hasn't left the property since. Now that ATR is out of business, I'm not sure how he can exist. He used to work hard to sell everyone every item on the catalog.