New Turbo Buick Member in Austin, Texas saying Hello

sy2030

Hello Members and Veterans,

I've admired the Turbo Buicks since High School. Actually, fell in love with them and their rival...Foxbody Mustangs. Bought my first GN one year ago... A 65k mile, 87 with electric moonroof and several upgrades. Then I happened upon a 75k mile, white 87 Base Regal Turbo T, Hardtop with gray interior, in stock trim. Then I came across a parts 87 GN and then another 87 GN and then an 86 GN. One year into my coveted dream breed and I have 5 Turbo Buicks. My friends and coworkers think I've lost my marbles, but I know that you all can relate to my passion, or sickness...

Regardless.... Happy New Year!

WOW, you are on your way to being a hoarder...LOL
If you happen to have a spare belt tensioner let me know.....

Welcome aboard

Bryan

Don't worry your with good company here. Welcome aboard an we're all pic whores here so post some pictures.

Well, phoneguy, a hoarder wouldn't sell you a tensioner would he?..... I'll look through my "hoard" ;-) and see if I have one I can part with.

I'll try to get some pics posted soon.

The 86 GN and 87 T are both currently listed on CL Austin, Dallas & Houston. Christmas was great for those around me...but I've got to let a couple go to new homes. My phone number is listed on the CL ads if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is interested, text me.

I hate letting any of them go...but family has to come somewhere between 1st n 2nd, or 3rd. You know what I mean!

Thanks for welcome greetings. I can feel the love already.

Here a couple taken today....

Attachments

• 86 GN Album 049.jpg
    86 GN Album 049.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 97
  • 86 GN Album 045.jpg
    86 GN Album 045.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • 86 GN Album 046.jpg
    86 GN Album 046.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
Cool....looks like you have your hands full with Turbo Regals

We were in Austin last year and ate at a place called Foreign & Domestic....I couldnt find anything on the menu that I would eat !! They had all kinds of whacky dishes their and some crappy canned beer. Then we found this Mexican restaurant ( Curras Grille ? ) that was incredible.

Bryan

I'm sorry I joined the sight so late Bryan.... I could have directed you to a quality Tex-Mex establishment. If in Austin again.... Chuy's is a safe bet! And there are several in Austin, so one is a few minutes away from any location in Austin. The "Eye Candy" is typically as fulfilling as the food!!!!

Welcome aboard. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Lots of good info and great people here. Let us know if you have any questions.:)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard