New Format= Yuck!

fast400

Thanks for the great work you guys are doing to keep this awesome knowledge base online for us! The Bobster!

Am I alone here, or does this new "xenForo" format suck? I'm not here to collect points...
I enjoyed the familiar colors/format...no need for change!
you are alone .. just dont start talking to yourself & you will be fine ..

The colors will be back shortly. Why can't anyone READ and get that out of the multi threads going on?

Chill, we are working on it. Damn a major switch like this would normally takes DAYS and it has been done in under 12hrs and we are back running...

The colors will be back shortly. Why can't anyone READ and get that out of the multi threads going on?

Chill, we are working on it. Damn a major switch like this would normally takes DAYS and it has been done in under 12hrs and we are back running...
cause you guy's are bad azz ..

Oops! Sorry guys....I rarely make it out of the Tech section....almost never to the Turbo Lounge...Sorry! Keep up the awesome work:D

Oops! Sorry guys....I rarely make it out of the Tech section....almost never to the Turbo Lounge...Sorry! Keep up the awesome work:D

LOL.. and on that note, Ill delete my last post. Thanks.. Im really trying hard here.

Am I alone here, or does this new "xenForo" format suck? I'm not here to collect points...
I enjoyed the familiar colors/format...no need for change!
I was almost ready to call you an ungreatful, impatient prick. Please return your annual fee's that are charged to use this site.

But i will not do that since you explained yourself:D

Was online last week when the new colwere intro'd online- I like the new site better than the old. :cool: