New For July 2010 Gauge

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Here are some rough drafts :D Enjoy. The scaling will be 0-150 PSI, dont mind the "volts" or numbers. Example 30 PSI will be the 10, 60 PSI will be the 12, 90 PSI will be the 14, 120 PSI will be the 16, and 150 PSi will be the 18.

Will say ALKY instead of Volts.. and peak recall and illumination color change to work with the Alkycontrol system.

Those that have bought the 150 PSI transducer kits from us will only need the gauge :wink:

First shot is what the 2 1/16 gauge looks like under normal driving.

Attachments

• newgauge1_1.JPG
    newgauge1_1.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,344
System activates..

Attachments

• newgauge2_2.JPG
    newgauge2_2.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,315
Led goes green as the boost rises..

Attachments

• newgauge3_3.JPG
    newgauge3_3.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,312
And the money shot :D

End of run.. hit the red recall button.. see what max pressure was :eek:

Attachments

• newgauge5_5.JPG
    newgauge5_5.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 1,309
Now.. I have the option to silk screen these in silver, gray, or black. :confused: And the bezel can be had in chrome or silver.

I like the black background with the illuminated red pointer and silver trim bezel.

Thoughts ?

Cant ever stop leaving stuff alone.. :D

Now.. I have the option to silk screen these in silver, gray, or black. :confused: And the bezel can be had in chrome or silver.

I like the black background with the illuminated red pointer and silver trim bezel.

Thoughts ?

Cant ever stop leaving stuff alone.. :D

dammit..... i am running out of places to install gauges:mad::mad::biggrin:

this sounds AWESOME Julio...... my vote would have been for a white face with black bezel to match my phantom gauges but im sure whatever it looks like it will be great and FUNCTIONAL!!!

thks again for continually moving the bar.... my OG "original system" is still running strong

Aaron

Julio.....have you been watching "Fast and Furious" again?? Looks like this would work well....of course I don't look at any of my other guages as I go down the track, so the recall button may be the most important :)

Hmmmm, LIKE it! Guess that means I could get rid of my 200 psi mechanical gauge. Works great but not sure how long it will last with the meth. I would keep it hood mounted with this new gauge and mount the recall inside somewhere. Already have the transducer for use with the Powerlogger so how does this hook up?

Hmmmm, LIKE it! Guess that means I could get rid of my 200 psi mechanical gauge. Works great but not sure how long it will last with the meth. I would keep it hood mounted with this new gauge and mount the recall inside somewhere. Already have the transducer for use with the Powerlogger so how does this hook up?

Hookup is pretty straight forward. The only deal is it needs constant power to retain memory. Basically the BATT terminal on the fuse box. The other wire is transducer signal, switch wires, and a few wires to teh alky controller to have it switch colors.

The big issue I see is I dont know if its suitable for exterior mounting. As I dont know about it getting wet as its electronic. I'll follow up latter. Now to get the artwork done and put it into production.

Now make the harness that runs into the car 5 wire so the signals for hte gauge and the low level sensor are all in one

Any update for these? Are they available? I Didnt see them on your website or Ebay store. Thanks, you're making some great stuff!

Any update for these? Are they available? I Didnt see them on your website or Ebay store. Thanks, you're making some great stuff!

No not yet. Just the typical MFG drama to get all my vendors in-line to make this happen. Latest is the transducer and a change to its scaling, hopefully as soon as that straightens its self out, this will be a good to go deal.

Early Sept 2010 target.

If some day you release the Pumpinator 300psi pump do you plan on having a different gauge? I'd be in for a higher pressure gauge regardless.

Another nice tuning piece :cool:

Looks great and I love the idea of this Julio! Keep up the good work on your awesome kits! Can't wait to add one to my 87! :cool:

Black Bezel

Can you do a black Bezel ? This will match anyone running all black bezels on our other guages...

JM