New For July 2010 Gauge

Can you do a black Bezel ? This will match anyone running all black bezels on our other guages...

JM

Bezel wont be a problem. When I get the first batch order, i'll do some in black and some in silver bezels.

Good Tip.. thanks

Black Bezel

Julio-

im in for one with black bezel......what is the introductory price going to be for a "plug/play" kit?
Joe

More teasing :D

Attachments

• alkycontrol.jpg
    alkycontrol.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 911
Looks real good, Julio. However, I'm not sure I've got any room to fit that thing. I already have 9 gauges in the car with three of those being on the a-pillar. Might have to do one of those steering wheel mounted jobbers.

What's required for this besides the gauge? You'd mentioned a 150psi pressure transducer "kit"?

B

Faceplates are finally done as of last Thursday.. they took forever..

I'm finishing up on some software stuff and they go into production this week :D

1-2 weeks out..

Anyone need any custom bezel.. PM me and i'll order it on the initial order :)

Standard bezel will be silver. I had someone request a black bezel..

This is the time for special requests on this run..

Chrome, black, silver :D

Just might want one of these. What sizes are the gauges in again?

B

Where to put it, where to put it... don't have much room! Already have three pressure gauges on the a-pillar...

Oh hey Julio, need to talk to you 'bout nozzle check valve.

B

...... my vote would have been for a white face with black bezel to match my phantom gauges but im sure whatever it looks like it will be great and FUNCTIONAL!!!

Aaron

Julio, can we custom order white face with black bezel? I have phantom gauges also. thanks.
Tony

Julio, can we custom order white face with black bezel? I have phantom gauges also. thanks.
Tony

Tony, The problem is the dials and the way they back light. At this time, no on that request. I'll see if in the futire if any changes happen where this can be done. The art work is done.. just a MFG process.

Thanks tho..

Any chance of a 2 5/8" with the black bezel since the white face is a no go?

No becuase of the dial size and case size. Sorry.

Just like carbon fiber, retro, etc.

Nobody has asked for chrome.. so its a no go ..