New For July 2010 Gauge

Now.. I have the option to silk screen these in silver, gray, or black. :confused: And the bezel can be had in chrome or silver.

I like the black background with the illuminated red pointer and silver trim bezel.

Thoughts ?

Cant ever stop leaving stuff alone.. :D

Black gauge face with silver bezel gets my vote broham. Perfect match for Sport Comp II series gauges.

They will be here on Friday October 8th,2010 ..

I'll update the pix for the silver and black bezel gauges.. and currently working on the wiring and programming manual to make it an easy install.

I did a lot of testing on the unit and wanted to make sure there where no bugs in its operation.. The only issue I can see is the gauge lites up red then goes white at the programmed PSI.. this is good.. So when the alky kit activates the gauge lights up red.. and when it hits your predetermined PSI.. it goes bright white. The issue is the gauge normally sits dark until the alky system kicks on. So at night while driving the gauge is dark normally. Then lights up red when you get into boost before going white.

In the grand scheme of things its probably better this way as the 2 1/16 gauge is way larger than the LED supplied with the kit and easier to see going red/white while racing the car.

Aside from that.. it works really neat. And the recall feature is a very nice addition.

I'll post pixs up as soon as I have them :D And I will have some at BG for the nats..

That sounds really good, let me know when I can come pick one up. About the gauge being dark that's no problem, the only time I would need/use this gauge is when I use the alky!

Sweet! let us know when they're ready to go, I have an empty gauge pod waiting for it.

One day earlier.. they're here

These are in black bezel and silver bezel

I'll post pixs of the complete kit latter today :D

Attachments

• sblack gauge_1.JPG
    sblack gauge_1.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 381
  • silver gauge_2.JPG
    silver gauge_2.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 378
Here's the harness, transducer, and adapter.

Adapter goes mounted to the filter. Transducer threads into adapter.

Loom, terminals, heatshrink, etc included to make a nice and clean install. The cable going from transducer to module is made 12 foot long.. that is fed through the firewall and attached to the module using the 3 small spade terminals. Heatshrink is supplied to cover those connections as well as loom to cover that wire.

The gray wire on PAC unit will turnon the gauge red. B+ for the gauge will also come from PAC unit as well. The only wire outside of the alky controller will be a purple that goes to +12 constant to retain the memory function. And the ground.

Instruction and programming sheet will be included. Along with pushbutton programming switch and termination plugs for gauge.

Retail will be 259.00, intro pricing will be 220.00.

Gauge is 85, transducer is 120, adapter fitting 15, regulator module/ harness/plugs/terminals 39= 259

Attachments

• Gauge kit_1.jpg
    Gauge kit_1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 381
Looking at this gauge stuff brings up a question I've got: Just what kind of pressures does your system hit anyways? I've got the Gain up to 5.8-6 with two M10 nozzles and so far have run it up to 27psi.

B

Looking at this gauge stuff brings up a question I've got: Just what kind of pressures does your system hit anyways? I've got the Gain up to 5.8-6 with two M10 nozzles and so far have run it up to 27psi.

B

Easy to find out.. buy a gauge :D

Set you up ;)

Razor,

I don't see these on your website. Are they still available?

Rob

Rob,
They are available. Call and order :)

The website updating is on my things to do list. Just been busy the last few months.

Can the needle be made all red?

Also is the sensor suspect to die of heat?

No on the needle. It is what it is.

As to the heat question, I never have taken a 100 dollar sensor and put fire on it to see when it fails. :D Think thats unreasonable. All sensors should be kept away from heat. period... The methanol filter(where transducer goes) on a Buick is by the battery, there is no unreasonable amount of heat there.

HTH