New for Jan 2010 .. Pump Cover

You gonna put one of those in with my Pressure sensor order when you send it :)

Julio, can you bring some to the NC event? even though I don't have a street car (according to a couple grumpy old guys I once knew), I do get caught occasionally driving in the rain during transition from trailer queen to garage queen......:)

Sending payment now Julio- I bought a system last November from you off of eBay.

Thank you for this!

John

Wanted to add.. the idea of this part is for it to be installed with the motor facing up like in the picture so water that hits it runs down the side. If its mounted upside down and it gets wet, water will collect in it and destroy the motor on the pump.

Somethings I just dont want to comment any further ;)

Wow, got it yesterday, now that's quick service... mail was interrupted by the blizzard and it still got here in 4 days!
Thanks,

Chuck

Sweet. I just sent the money via PayPal for one of these. I wrote it in the notes on PayPal as well, but could you throw a set of operating instructions for your progressive kit in as well? I bought the car with system on it already and love it, but been going on posts on here for operating it.

Thanks.

Never received mine yet. PayPal sent Jan 29th. I made a note about needing instructions in the notes field. Not being impatient, just noticing other have ordered after and received already.

Thanks.

Wanted to add.. the idea of this part is for it to be installed with the motor facing up like in the picture so water that hits it runs down the side. If its mounted upside down and it gets wet, water will collect in it and destroy the motor on the pump.

Somethings I just dont want to comment any further ;)

My motor (black plastic head up) is mounted up close to the "opening" on the front support and water has not been a issue. I also glued a 1/16" thick large plastic welders cover plate (painted black) on the metal support above the motor so water can not drip on the "top" of the motor from the gap at the front of the hood.

I have the new cover on my motor and without being told I saw the problem that the cover could hold water and/or "moisture" so I cut a drain hole for any water or condensation to escape just in case any forms or gets in. The drain hole is to one side due to the slight installed angle and the fact that the bearing housing hits the cover at dead center.

PS: The cover came all ready installed and the alky kit/motor has been in the car for years. Razor did a motor rebuild and was kind enough to install a cover during the rebuild. I could of taken the cover off but I like the look. :D

Never received mine yet. PayPal sent Jan 29th. I made a note about needing instructions in the notes field. Not being impatient, just noticing other have ordered after and received already.

Thanks.

OK.. I dont know who you are as I need a name and a paypal ID to match things up. Then I can go to my shipping history and see if in fact it was shipped or not.. and see the delivery confirmation to whats happened.

Next.. I cannot send a manual on the 6 dollar thing as its to cover the flate rate box postage used for these covers and a manual will not fit inside that small box. Plus the costs to print the manual are a whole other issue. If you need a manual.. send me an email and i'll attach and forward it to you. Just be specific on the subject line what the manual is for and I need to have a date from the system as there have been revisions to it since 2003. Printed manuals are not free.

So.. please email me at idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com with the above info and i'll see what happened to the cover order. Since these come from paypal and anything is possible, email is a better format since I then have your name and can research. I can not match screen names with paypal ID's.

My email, idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com. Anyone need to follow up on stuff like this.. PLEASE use my email. It keeps great records. Looking forward to your email and getting you what you paid for.

OK.. I dont know who you are as I need a name and a paypal ID to match things up. Then I can go to my shipping history and see if in fact it was shipped or not.. and see the delivery confirmation to whats happened.

Next.. I cannot send a manual on the 6 dollar thing as its to cover the flate rate box postage used for these covers and a manual will not fit inside that small box. Plus the costs to print the manual are a whole other issue. If you need a manual.. send me an email and i'll attach and forward it to you. Just be specific on the subject line what the manual is for and I need to have a date from the system as there have been revisions to it since 2003. Printed manuals are not free.

So.. please email me at idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com with the above info and i'll see what happened to the cover order. Since these come from paypal and anything is possible, email is a better format since I then have your name and can research. I can not match screen names with paypal ID's.

My email, idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com. Anyone need to follow up on stuff like this.. PLEASE use my email. It keeps great records. Looking forward to your email and getting you what you paid for.

email sent. Thank You.

Julio,

Great idea and a real STAND UP move offering them free of charge to your customers!!

Many others would sell for extra..way to go man.

Will you have some available in BG? My car won't see daylight till then, so no rush for me :biggrin:

Joe,
No problem. If you want me to bring one up with me to BG.. be sure to hit me up before the event. With all the stuff that goes on before I head out.. bringing a part of this type is not on my priorities list.

Thanks for the thumbs up :)