New Cotton Motor is all done and back in car.

Do any other guys look at their engine and feel pretty good about it and then log on and see pictures like this and get pissed?:mad::biggrin::D

Thats a really really nice looking car inside and out!

Looks great:wink: but I MUST disagree with you OP:mad:

How are you going to upgrade S&W pistols:confused::eek::biggrin::biggrin:

All that sig mess is just noise:biggrin:

I sell guns for a living and have carried sig 228 for 15 years. there r 2 things about the germans , thay make better guns and cars than americans. Have sience before ww1. I served in the NAVY during the first DS 1992 - 1995. I love this country. Germans make better cars, merc. porsh. ect, and guns, sig. HK. , I dont like it, but its true. JMO...;)

very nice! I like the vac block, but I have a question on the pcv. Do you have a pump or something hooked up to the valve covers? Did you block the pcv in the manifold?

Anyway, great looking build, congrats and enjoy!!!!!!!!

very nice! I like the vac block, but I have a question on the pcv. Do you have a pump or something hooked up to the valve covers? Did you block the pcv in the manifold?

Anyway, great looking build, congrats and enjoy!!!!!!!!
+1 on the evac setup.

Bet your glad to have it home. I love your car Some day I hope to have paint like that. Im still a good 2 weeks a way before I get mine back on the road. Ill be in your neck of the woods again shortly maybe Ill be able to come buy and see the new power plant.

I sell guns for a living and have carried sig 228 for 15 years. there r 2 things about the germans , thay make better guns and cars than americans. Have sience before ww1. I served in the NAVY during the first DS 1992 - 1995. I love this country. Germans make better cars, merc. porsh. ect, and guns, sig. HK. , I dont like it, but its true. JMO...;)

Sorry for butting in your thread, I just don't get it. They are nice and I agree one of the best. For the price I can almost buy 2 glocks, which I know will last forever:cool: I have recently got into the M&P stuff. I have several of them and love them. They feel better than the glock in my hand. Don't know about how much abuse they will take but I carry them now... I have seen both guns shoot equally as good as the HK in competition. I have a HK 9mm, so I know they are nice. To each his own...

Car does look great:biggrin: Thanks for serving our country too:cool:

They might make a lot of things better than us, but cars are not one of them.
Reliablility records on BMW, Mercedes, and VW should be convincing enough.

Kinda getting off topic here on this sweet ride aren't we???

Very sweet ride and Thank You for severing. My little girl is Marine Corps bound on Nov. 15th 2010

Shaun

Very sweet ride and Thank You for severing. My little girl is Marine Corps bound on Nov. 15th 2010

Shaun

Yes, you're right.... Sorry.

So what did it cost you to have Cotton's build your motor? I talked with Jack about 2 years ago and was going to have my car shipped up to him to have my engine rebuilt. I talked with Jack several times about a transport to his place...........after a couple of calls he never got back with me about a transport (pricing). I felt that if I was willing to send my baby up to him then he could atleast take the time to call me back.....he never did. I know he is a busy man and a Guru...............but how could I trust my GN being sent up there and maybe being kept in the dark about its progress......He was probably very busy and all, but I would like for a vendor to do what he said he was going to do and give me the info on the transport...............just my experience here. I have bought parts off of Jack and had no problems what so ever...........I wound up building my engine myself and am happy with it.....probably saved a few thousand in transportation fees to boot. Not trying to slam Jack...........just telling what actually happened with me. :redface:

I would like to see more details about the evac setup as well, looks goood!

I would like to see more details about the evac setup as well, looks goood!

I wouldn't call what you see an "Evac" setup.
Normally an "Evac" system has a pump that pulls
vacuum from the engine crankcase forcefully removing
the crankcase pressure

A breather system is just that,s setup that allows the engine
to breath on its own.

I would call this a breather system, from what i can tell its
2 -12 fittings out of the valve covers into a "T" and fed
into a Moroso -12 catch can up front.

congrats on a beautiful car. a few questions, whose plug wires, and what size rims and tires on the rear?

I wouldn't call what you see an "Evac" setup.
Normally an "Evac" system has a pump that pulls
vacuum from the engine crankcase forcefully removing
the crankcase pressure

A breather system is just that,s setup that allows the engine
to breath on its own.

I would call this a breather system, from what i can tell its
2 -12 fittings out of the valve covers into a "T" and fed
into a Moroso -12 catch can up front.

ding, ding, ding... We have a winner. That is exactly what it is.. 2 the Tee.. My last motor had a lot of oil leaks from the valvecover breathers and even though the new motor didnt have this problem I thought it may help... Plus it looks nice.

Shaun

GOD LOVE THE CORP...I have herd from a few jarhead friends i have: The CORP is a Dept of the NAVY,, The Mens Dept.. HA HA. Good luck to her..

congrats on a beautiful car. a few questions, whose plug wires, and what size rims and tires on the rear?

Thanks for the kind words.. Not sure on the wires, Cotton put those on. The wheels in the rear are 17x9.5 w/ 275-35-17 Nitto 555. No noch or rolled fenders . around 1/2 in Clarence