New Cotton Motor is all done and back in car.

DiverDavies

Diver Davies
He did everything he said he would do, to the letter.. He told me RAD was building my motor and he did. It is nicer and better than i thought it would be. Jack and his boys know there sh*t. He didn't do it for free, it cost a few bucks. There are a few tuning items to work out but i would do it again . Nice work Jack.... It runs just like you said it would. :D The only 2 things Id change about Jack Cotton, 1. Id move him down south here to Gods country & 2. Id upgrade his pistols from S&W to SIG .. Come on Jack , you can do it.
The New Motor and Jacks touches to my GN.
1. Stroker short block built by : RAD
2. GN1 ALU heads
3. 212/212 Comp cam
4. Scorpion roller rockers
5. Reds DBL pumper. Thank you Mrs Armstrong.....
6. Razor Alky kit with controller installed in gauge cluster.. Nice work.
7. Turbonetics 6665 BB
8. Cottons down pipe w/ ext wast gate, nice fit.
9. Cottons BIG cold air intake kit.
10. Cleaned up fire wall & wiring
11. TA lifters
12. Oil & Fuel PSI tracked in FAST SYS , Caspers kit
13. Removed smog stuff
14. replaced all vac lines with hard small air brake tubing and fittings.

There is other stuff but that covers most of it.. Nice work Jack. Thanks to you and your boys.. All of you are honest and know your stuff. I was told who was going to build my motor from the start and there wasnt ever a question about what was going on or who was doing the work.

Here are some pics:;)

Attachments

• IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 773
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 781
  • IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 767
  • stroker.jpg
    stroker.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 759
More Pics

:d

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 764
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 771
a few more

;)

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 743
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 745
Nice car !!! Care to share a little more about that custom vacuum block set-up? No more vac lines blown off I bet!!

hello people; I think I saw your car at Cottons and we joked about the RJC intercooler. Good luck with the car. It should scream.
IBBY

Nice job,looks great. You got yourself a low 10 second combo there for sure.

Nice car !!! Care to share a little more about that custom vacuum block set-up? No more vac lines blown off I bet!!

Jack has a vac block and fittings to use the the sm hard air brake lines. no problems with leaks. looks real nice also. very clean... I can take some more pics of it if you would like..

I likey !!! I'd love to see more pics of the vac set-up.....and your motor too. I can get lots of ideas from your car !!!

hello people; I think I saw your car at Cottons and we joked about the RJC intercooler. Good luck with the car. It should scream.
IBBY

I was told RJC intercooler may not be the best. If I would have known I would have bought Jacks. I didnt know.. :frown:

I was told RJC intercooler may not be the best. If I would have known I would have bought Jacks. I didnt know.. :frown:

Nothing wrong with the RJC. You saved yourself some $$ keeping it. I don't think Jason Cramer will feed you any B.S. about his intercoolers. He has some of the fastest (TSM, and non TSM) cars running his intercoolers so there is probably the most valued data (feedback data from customers) in Jasons camp than any other Buick specific intercooler builder.

hello people; What s2v6 is true as when I was over there I was bustin balls on the stencil on it.
IBBY

She is a beauty, I like how the thinner diameter hard tubing for your vaccum setup cleans everything up nicely. Just looks neater and less busy.

Looks great:wink: but I MUST disagree with you OP:mad:

How are you going to upgrade S&W pistols:confused::eek::biggrin::biggrin:

All that sig mess is just noise:biggrin: