New Business/Need a catchy name

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I am thinking about starting a business where I already have a lot of contacts and will have no competitors. I was offered this from a guy who is retiring and he has no one to take care of his customers. I will fill Liquid Nitrogen cylinders for freezing semen for livestock.(insert jokes here)Traveling all thruout CT eastern NY and parts of Mass. I am looking for a catchy name for the business. I figured you sick bastards would come up with something good! Thanks,AJ

Spank and Bank
The Cold Load Company
New England Nitrogen "You squeeze it, we freeze it!"
Frosty the Load Man

No matter what you do for a "catchy name" Keep the Same Contact Info!! Same phone number is Very Important!!
Trust me on this one. Never make the customer look twice for contact info!

I like Got Jizz.My wife thinks we're sick bastards
I can't keep the original name or # but I will be
Getting the entire customer list. So far the name I like best
is Frozen Assets.

Since you are just delivering Nitrogen you need something that reflects that, not the frozen semen. How about something like Nitro-Generations or something plainer like Nitrogen Delivery Services (NDS). I know they aren't snazzy but it's more focused.

hello people; Freezology but that might be already out there. Funny I mentioned that animal sperm thing to a co worker and she knows a person that collects it. She says she's doing well at it. Money wise that is.
did you cum up with anything yet?
IBBY
I goggled freezology and came up with nothing so maybe it's a new word meaning the freezing of animal sperm.

Frozen Future Liquid Nitrogen Co.

Freezin for a Reason Liquid Nitrogen Co.

One call and we'll freeze it all.

Since you are just delivering Nitrogen you need something that reflects that, not the frozen semen. How about something like Nitro-Generations or something plainer like Nitrogen Delivery Services (NDS). I know they aren't snazzy but it's more focused.

Pronto is correct

NDS
LPCS "Livestock Preservation Containment Systems" which could include horses...or insert an "A" insted of the "L" for Animal which could open up the door for breeders of home pets as well down the road.

Rocky Mountain Freezers?

I know its not goats but i couldn't resist.

Cryogenic livestock preservation (CLP)
littlefrozencalf.com