new alky kits fors gn's!

fett87

check out devilsownonline.com , new company but their kits look great and affordable

Attachments

• GN%20KIT.jpg
    GN%20KIT.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 879
alky kit

I will continue to pay more for a proven kit & braided lines. JMO I believe in God so I wouldnt want to put a devil on my car :biggrin:

why would you want to give money to a non supportive member for all the hard work and info that razor and julio have given all you people i bet you they dont have the customer support that these guys do. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! pinch your penneys somewhere else on your car

new kits

lpaulabbott said:
why would you want to give money to a non supportive member for all the hard work and info that razor and julio have given all you people i bet you they dont have the customer support that these guys do. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! pinch your penneys somewhere else on your car

razor is julio. I aggree 100%. To each his own but I tend to stick with proven results. I am not going to cheap out for some less expensive lines, pumps & more graphics. Or a bunch of hype about pump pressures & nozzles when I know what works & have done the research. Not going to post it to prove to someone that already thinks they have it figured out. Julio puts in 75 hours plus a week for the best product & customer support as well as continued improvements. People wonder why vendors are leaving our community such as rc & atr. People moan about prices for stuff & then when they go out of business all of a sudden they are all about pulling 401 k money out just to get a dp or dual fans after the fact. Same on the alky thing. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel. Whatever floats their boat :rolleyes:

alright ass by the way im only 18 years old and make 6.15 an hour while still in high school, so excuse me for trying to save some money, Ive heard great things about razorz kit but i just cant afford it, so untill im 40 years old and acutally get paid more than a sack of peanuts i will try to find the better deals

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
razor is julio. I aggree 100%. To each his own but I tend to stick with proven results. I am not going to cheap out for some less expensive lines, pumps & more graphics. Or a bunch of hype about pump pressures & nozzles when I know what works & have done the research. Not going to post it to prove to someone that already thinks they have it figured out. Julio puts in 75 hours plus a week for the best product & customer support as well as continued improvements. People wonder why vendors are leaving our community such as rc & atr. People moan about prices for stuff & then when they go out of business all of a sudden they are all about pulling 401 k money out just to get a dp or dual fans after the fact. Same on the alky thing. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel. Whatever floats their boat :rolleyes:

Razor makes a great product, but he at one time was new to the scene and people had to try his product to find out it was good. You talk about vendors leaving like ATR and RC, but i highly doubt the buick community had anything to do with that since less than 10% of their stock was for our cars. Maybe if people would open up to new vendors we would get more supporting vendors to sell on this sight. The Turbo buick is a dying breed whether you believe it or not. So I say welcome anyone that can give us products to keep us going. If Razor's product is better than the competition and priced accordingly than he will have nothing to worry about. Big companies will always push the little co. out, it is a way of life. JMHO

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
I will continue to pay more for a proven kit & braided lines. JMO I believe in God so I wouldnt want to put a devil on my car :biggrin:

Amen x2 :cool:

fet87,save your $$$$ longer and buy Julios kit:)

new kits

85 ttypewh1 said:
Razor makes a great product, but he at one time was new to the scene and people had to try his product to find out it was good. You talk about vendors leaving like ATR and RC, but i highly doubt the buick community had anything to do with that since less than 10% of their stock was for our cars. Maybe if people would open up to new vendors we would get more supporting vendors to sell on this sight. The Turbo buick is a dying breed whether you believe it or not. So I say welcome anyone that can give us products to keep us going. If Razor's product is better than the competition and priced accordingly than he will have nothing to worry about. Big companies will always push the little co. out, it is a way of life. JMHO

I think your reply is intelligent so I will reply back. I was just saying that some vendors say turbo buick guys are a pia. Cheap & set in their ways. So they tend to sell to a more willing to pay consumer. I am not against other supporting vendors. I am just stating I have seen the stuff they have posted on other sites making themselves look so great & educated. But they state things that are not conclusive. They make it sound like they are nuclear scientist & infact they are burger flippers. I am not going to get into the technical side of it because all it will do is help the competitors. But I personally know the stuff they stated in the 5000 page outline of pump 101 is not true. I hope they realize that & can go about doing the kits they do in a more professional manor. I wish them the best. As far as being 18 & on a tight budget I feel for you. Nothing wrong with getting something cheaper. If that is the case I understand. Good luck. Merry christmas to all :)

fett87 said:
alright ass by the way im only 18 years old and make 6.15 an hour while still in high school, so excuse me for trying to save some money, Ive heard great things about razorz kit but i just cant afford it, so untill im 40 years old and acutally get paid more than a sack of peanuts i will try to find the better deals
then try to buy a used one off of another buick member and if it needs work i'm sure julio will fix you up you could get one for 150 + or - that way you keep us all going

Look at the size of the controller on this unit, everything else ive seen looks like those old gameboys from back in the day, these guys look like pros who know who have the know abouts for serious programming.As far as customer support goes, they have their own forum set up for that specific reason. Just cause this kit is new dont bash it, people in the buick community from what ive seen are too narrow minded about diffrent products and need to open up to new possibilites, as for quality here is a review

"Having owned and ridden in cars with both PAC and SME's controllers, I can say Devilsown holds its own against its competitors. The compactness and ease of installation is what makes it shine. 4 Wires and that's it! Dialing it in was a breeze and I thought it would be difficuilt with just two knobs. It is the most affordable and probably the easiest to install."

http://www.devilsownonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74

Some people on here are narrow minded, affraid of change or are just loyal. To each his own, but i will always go with a cheaper way as long as my expectations are met. If the product is what will fit your needs then go for it. Back to South park to see if they found the xmas poo yet.

were not narrow minded were just being helpful to others without people like us this board wouldnt be worth the screen its typed on. if you like to go the cheap route then its all yours but you do get what you pay for. yes the kit might be proven but i dont see it being talked about on this or any other buick board :rolleyes:

kits

narrow minded yes it happens. But all I am saying just because someone types 5000 pages about pumps that makes them experts :confused: They are posting info that is misleading. I say this as I have first hand experience. I will let people find out the hard way if they choose so. People are bad about reading on the internet & then believing everything they read. I compare apples to apples. Not apples to prunes. Loyal yes. But very open minded if its done in the right way. Wish everyone the best christmas & new year.

fett87 said:
the website is www.devilsownonline.com , like i stated above, this kit is priced at $345 and includes all you see, it is progressive

I see a drill bit included, but evidently you have to purchase your 3 bar map sensor somewhere else. Adds $60-$70 to total kit cost. Still cheaper by $80. I got an idea if you want to save money and have a proven product: buy a used but good Razor's or SMC off the Buick boards. JMHO.

I have Razzors kit on my TType works excellent
other guys here in town have SMC and Devils. They all work great.

and i found that there is another alky kit on its way out also.. looks pretty cool

http://www.mpefab.com/fis.html

lpaulabbott said:
were not narrow minded were just being helpful to others without people like us this board wouldnt be worth the screen its typed on. if you like to go the cheap route then its all yours but you do get what you pay for. yes the kit might be proven but i dont see it being talked about on this or any other buick board :rolleyes:

I did not say YOU were narrow minded, that is why i gave 3 different attitudes about people not wanting to accept change. Sounds like YOU are loyal.

i'm not loyal i'm just helping out others as they help me when i need info if this company would climb aboard i would be interested