Need your VIN # check?

It would be great if I could get mine check!!
VIN# 1G4GJ1177HP446867
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I guess nobody read the guy doesn't have his account anymore? I didn't notice until recently either.........DOH!!!!! But anyway, maybe someone will find the time to help a fellow TR lover out and do it for us?

hey what's up well im new to the turbo buick coummunity and ever since i bought my 130,000 mile 87 gn ive been cuirious what background does it have if you can check it out it will calm my ease thanx .

my vin#1G4GJ117XHP434356

You can email me at (bbknew@lvcm.com) for anithyng that comes up thanx again guys for all the help you guys have gave me i love this site thanx.:)

Zed_six.....
I think he stopped doing vin checks

No I have not stop running them I have only been able to run 10 a month . Carfax company has cut my use again.
so Iam only doing GN , T-types & TTA...... ONLY I'll keep the board intouch when Iam able to make more runs.
If there is anyone with a account open and wants to help feel free to and thanks for the help.

Jesse

Stolen T-Type

I've recently gotten the GN bug again. I used to be the proud owner of an 86 T-Type until it was stolen. I was stationed in Korea and the car was stolen in North Fort Myers, FLORIDA just a week after I had left. My parents filed a police report but after a year fo searching we just gave up. I was informed that the perp was caught and claimed the car was taken to Fort Lauderdale. It's probably in South America by now but, I guess it's worth a shot to try and find her. The VIN#1G4GK4776GP429417.

I was surprised to find that someone would offer a service like this and I hope I'm not imposing as I'm a not really qualified to be a member of this forum as I don't have my baby anymore
:(

Anyway, if you or any of the forum members have any info, I'd be eternally grateful.....

Thanks in advance...

Re: Stolen T-Type

Originally posted by boostmster
I've recently gotten the GN bug again. I used to be the proud owner of an 86 T-Type until it was stolen. I was stationed in Korea and the car was stolen in North Fort Myers, FLORIDA just a week after I had left. My parents filed a police report but after a year fo searching we just gave up. I was informed that the perp was caught and claimed the car was taken to Fort Lauderdale. It's probably in South America by now but, I guess it's worth a shot to try and find her. The VIN#1G4GK4776GP429417.

I was surprised to find that someone would offer a service like this and I hope I'm not imposing as I'm a not really qualified to be a member of this forum as I don't have my baby anymore
:(

Anyway, if you or any of the forum members have any info, I'd be eternally grateful.....

Thanks in advance...

boostmaster - you got mail

1G4GK4776GP429417 doesn't say much...sorry

carfax please

hi, i found an 86 gn in, of all places, MEXICO...76,000 original miles and terrible shape on the outside and worse interior (window left down for years)...however, the drivetrain and engine, especially are COMPLETELY stock and clean...would like to check it out before i attempt to cross the border with it...the owner said he bought it in 86 at an auction as a STOLEN RECOVERY...hmmm

V.I.N.# 1G4GK47700P453809

THANKS;)

Re: carfax please

Originally posted by sdela
hi, i found an 86 gn in, of all places, MEXICO...76,000 original miles and terrible shape on the outside and worse interior (window left down for years)...however, the drivetrain and engine, especially are COMPLETELY stock and clean...would like to check it out before i attempt to cross the border with it...the owner said he bought it in 86 at an auction as a STOLEN RECOVERY...hmmm

V.I.N.# 1G4GK47700P453809

THANKS;)

Doesn't look good, salvage title issued in 1991.

You got mail.

Originally posted by WICKEDGN
hey what's up well im new to the turbo buick coummunity and ever since i bought my 130,000 mile 87 gn ive been cuirious what background does it have if you can check it out it will calm my ease thanx .

my vin#1G4GJ117XHP434356

You can email me at (bbknew@lvcm.com) for anithyng that comes up thanx again guys for all the help you guys have gave me i love this site thanx.:)

Not good - looks like odometer rollback!

You got mail!

Would you please check:
1G4GK4771GP450725

I'm looking at maybe buying this car.
It's supposed to be an 86 GN but the prelim carfax page says it's a T-Type.... Are all GN's classified as T-Types by carfax? or is something fishy going on?
I would appreciate the full report.
Thanks!

Paul

MEXICO

thank you so much!!... thinking about getting it for my t-type...do a frame swap maybe...its ugly, but under the hood, its an untouched stocker..even intercooler fan intact...they robbed all of the caps and other freebies...please let me know what its worth as a "junker"...1500.00 or 2000.00? i need to come up with an offer... he'll take anything and says he has a title... but he knows what it is...strange it has the other wheels...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sdela1/lst?.dir=/86GN+rough&.view=t

thanks again for the "not stolen report"....

:)

spaces... sorry about that

Originally posted by ::2dFx::
Invalid VIN. Not 17 chars

Sorry about that I had spaces in the vin number like it appears on the title. 1g4gj1176hp456502 <= no more spaces. TIA.

hey thanx for the carfax i will investigate the odometer find out what's going on.

Re: spaces... sorry about that

Originally posted by pvtpilot
Sorry about that I had spaces in the vin number like it appears on the title. 1g4gj1176hp456502 <= no more spaces. TIA.

You got mail pilot!

Jesse, what up? Sold that dirty undercarriaged mustang, despite the specks of dust. :D Could you please run this GN vin for me? Thanks young man.

1g4gk4770gp446875

Doug