Need your VIN # check?

Kyle F....The vin comes up invalid with the c or the g in its place...Please recheck the vin and ILL check it for ya.....Shawn

just double checking-did i miss it

kust checking to see i you were able to gey these for me thanks again
don

could you check these 2 for me one is my gn and the other is a car i am thinking of getting for a beater.
beater-1g4gd22k1s4710979
gn-1g4gk4779gp230880

thanks a bunch.

if you couls copy and paste to a word or pdf some thing i could keep nice. thanks
don

used to live in hamilton square near trenton/prinston area now i am in south jersey by 42/lindenwold area but i am up north about once every 2 weeks or so for one of the cars to go to rons. where abouts are you in central nj?

i am thinking of going to atco tomorrow night 8/1/02 to try out the ty now that it is running better (not perfect still only 10psi max) before i take it apart again to do a ic pump/hoses and put my te61 and 3: dp back on.

i did not see any mail maybe it went to my juck mail folder i will double check.

I live in Keansburg,,...I am off exit 114 on the parkway..If I can I may stop down at atco tommorow...If I do..ILL look for your ty...Let me know if u get the carfax or not..If not, ILL resend it. ;) :p ..Shawn

just double checked all mail folders and nothing what was the email name or subject?

also how is your tta as a everyday driver if it is or were to be? that is one of my fav cars, i had a chance to get one off of rt9 down the shore at i think golden cars or something of the sort, just sold old cars, but anyway it was a heap and would have been to much to fix up right.

i am now prob going to look for for someone to trade $$ and a tta or a low10 high 9 sec gn tubbed perfered for my 67 stang that i have close if not over 50k in in just the last year and 1/2. not a perfect car and still needs some tlc but is a sweat looking and sounding car. think gone in 60sec but for real with better stuff.:cool:

anyway thanks and hope to see ya there.

don

19TTA89

I think that I can speak for most people on this board by saying how important this service to us means. When a member steps up to the plate and provides important information that ultimately protects all of us is outstanding. Thank you very much Shawn and all of those who have provided info in the past. Nice job! Drew:)

vin check please.

hi all. can someone please check this GN vin# 1G4GJ1173HP438958 . i hope it comes clean; want to buy. tia

Drew L...Outpost...And all the others in the past who have taken a minute of there time to thank me...{which is just about everybody I've run reports for...;) }..It is my pleasure...:D ..I am happy to help..And this is one way I can help people out..Since Im not a great tuner,Or parts source...LOL..This is about the only help I can give anyone on this board...

Raist103...I brought the TTA to Atco Thursday...Figured maybe I might run across you there....No typhoons in attendance that night...;) ..Be glad you didnt go..It was just too damn hot..And you didnt get any time between runs..So no time to cool down...Got there..within 10 minutes in the gate ran 2--12.70's.And parked it..My first time there..And it is a HIKE..LOL
Im only about 20 minutes from englishtown...Anyone heading that way..Drop me a e-mail...And ILL try to meet you there..

Thanks Guys....Shawn..;) :p

Raist103....Did you ever get those reports I sent????Let me know..Thanks

Yup I got them Thanks a bunch. I could not make it the one place I faxed a resume into called back and I went for an interview= and got it.:D But yes it was hot and prob not have run good anyway. I will let you know if I got to Etown any time soon. I think the 17th I will be there for the buick(efi) vs camero/firebird if my car is done if not I will prob be there anyway.

Thanks again
Don