Need your VIN # check?

could you check these 2 for me one is my gn and the other is a car i am thinking of getting for a beater.
beater-1g4gd22k1s4710979
gn-1g4gk4779gp230880

thanks a bunch.

if you couls copy and paste to a word or pdf some thing i could keep nice. thanks
don

Please remember that that Iam doing the best I can with the carfax company to let me run more carfaxs for you, But until thay let me I can only check so many.
If any Members open a 2 month account let the board know (if you want to) so we all can help eachother.

Thanks
Jesse
:cool:

:) You can skip the Range Rover report, bought it anyway. Hope this helps free up space for someone else. Thanks:)

carfax please

Can you please run this 1G4GJ1173HP413106

Thanx
Brian:)

Hello,

Would you mind running this number for me?

1G4GJ1176HP419272

I really appreciate it, trying to find my first GN and this one looks good. :)

- Derek

Jesse,

Any word buddy?? I will be picking this car up in a few days if all the engnie tests are ok.

I have hit my limit on carfaxs for the month of July ....hopfully I will beable to run some more in about a week ....sorry

Jesse

Ok Guys...I have opened up an account again...{Last time in april}I have it for 30 days....So let me know what you need checked....Thanks..Shawn;) :p

Originally posted by 19TTA89
Ok Guys...I have opened up an account again...{Last time in april}I have it for 30 days....So let me know what you need checked....Thanks..Shawn;) :p

Shawn,

Can you check this one for me please?

1G4GJ1176HP419272 87 GN it's for a possible purchase.

Thanks,

I need this Vin ran

1C2FW21H6HN224544

if thats not right try replacing the C with a G

This hood came with my salvaged TTA, and before inspection to get it titled in the state of Ohio, I have to make sure I have Vin# or recipts for all the replced parts. So I need to make sure this hood is not a stolen one.
Thanks
If you want to email me the results, email to kf866598@ohiou.edu
TIA
Kyle