Need some turbo and injector advice

MN250R

Well, im kinda stuck figuring out what to do.
I have a TE44 turbo in great shape i bought on here and never installed it, motron 60lb injectors, and a power plate. Thing is though, i need a new brake accumulator ball (which isnt cheap), and would like a turbo tweak chip (since im running an old THRASHER chip), and the upgraded fuel pump wire kit (since i have a walbro pump installed). Im thinking of selling the turbo so i can get those things which are more important right now to have a good running GN. My question is, would it be worth installing the motron 60lb injectors still with my stock turbo? I have the stock ones in there right now. Or should i sell them along with the turbo? My signature in the bottom shows what i have done to my car already.

Thanks

You could actually go either which way..The 60's (although quite a bit of fuel for a stockish car) will be fine...you do need a tt chip though that is more updated...

One question though why did you get 60lb injects to begin with? Sounds like you have a 'small' combo?:confused:

Thanks for the quick response.

Well everyone i was talking to was advising me to go with motron 60 lbs right from the start with that turbo and a power plate.

How is the car running with the Thrasher Chip? Is there a problem?

If not I would get the things needed for maintenance now and save up enough money for performance items later. If you get a TT chip now it would have to be reprogrammed when you do upgrade the turbo, injectors, etc.

You probably have a nice car, enjoy in its current form, just don't let it become a pile of garbage by neglecting the small stuff.