Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Illinois

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Louisville

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

87ttypeV8

cant beat the boost!
Just wondering everyones picks on who is gonna take the cake here!

i would love to Michigan State but i think Illinois might give em some competition in the finals!

ah well we shall see!

Originally posted by 87ttypeV8
Just wondering everyones picks on who is gonna take the cake here!

i would love to Michigan State but i think Illinois might give em some competition in the finals!

ah well we shall see!
IF U WATCHED THE MICHIGAN STATE GAMES WHEN THEY BEAT #1 DUKE AND #2 KENTUCKY NO ONES GONNA STOP THEM! not even illinois!

MICH STATES GUYS & GIRLS R GONNA MAKE HISTORY THE WAY THE U-CONN HUSKIES DID!:D

GO STATE!

Re: Re: NCAA basketball... whos gonna take it?

Originally posted by GNXTACY
IF U WATCHED THE MICHIGAN STATE GAMES WHEN THEY BEAT #1 DUKE AND #2 KENTUCKY NO ONES GONNA STOP THEM! not even illinois!

GO STATE!

ya know who is going stop them----THE ONLY OTHER TEAM TO BEAT THEM BOTH THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geoff

Re: Re: Re: NCAA basketball... whos gonna take it?

Originally posted by ghall
ya know who is going stop them----THE ONLY OTHER TEAM TO BEAT THEM BOTH THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geoff
WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!

msuspartans.gif

I was so happy when UCONN lost. I can't wait for MSU to win it:

A> It will prove once and for all that Michigan is superior to Connecticut.
B> I will be able to talk SOOO Much sh*t around here.
C> It will be fun watching East Lansing burn on the news :D
D> My sister is dating a guy from IllinoiS (It has an S on the end, I'M SAYING THE S!)

Doood, UCONN has been there and done that. :rolleyes:

Sooooooo last year. ;)

Michigan has some good teams this year however.

It ain't easy to do, for sure, I wish one of them luck. :p

Especially when all the men go Pro so early and mess up the team.

Huskies went decently far this year with what they had for teams. :)

Gotta vote for Illinois. James Augustine was in a few of my classes in high school, his dad was also my math teacher sophmore year. James is a pretty cool kid, not an arrogant pr1ck like most of the football/basketball players at our school.

If not for Roy Williams I would say UNC hands down. Williams can really recruit, but his game day coaching is a little suspect.

ILLINOIS CAN SUCK THE BIG ONE!

MSU ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

geez, I can't wait for football season, then the rest of my U of M fans will return from hibernation.

UNC, doesn't play defense like the rest of the ACC. Hell, they let Wisconsin score 82.

MSU, I remember them being completely blown out at home by, ummm, who was that team? Oh yeah, Illinois.

Louisville is a good team as far as I have read and seen, and I respect Pitino a lot.

Illinois, 36-1, lost one game by one point on the road. Best TEAM in the nation. May not have the most talent, but has the best TEAM.

Funny how people in Michigan root for MSU during basketball because that's their good team, and Michigan during football because that's their good team.

Before anyone says ACC was the strongest conference, don't forget which conference had 3 teams in the elite eight and has two in the final four. The Big Ten won when it mattered, IN MARCH.

Nice to see a guy from Kansas rooting for UNC. You guys can keep Bill Self, we are glad to get rid of him. Where is Bucknell from again?

Originally posted by Robes87GN
Funny how people in Michigan root for MSU during basketball because that's their good team, and Michigan during football because that's their good team.

I actually root for whoever's in the Championship. I don't really care about college sports at all. Come championship, it's all about proving that we're better than the rest of the nation....

WHICH WE ARE

GO SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!! 35-29, Let's keep it that way!

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
ILLINOIS CAN SUCK THE BIG ONE!

MSU ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

geez, I can't wait for football season, then the rest of my U of M fans will return from hibernation.

Don't go out in public tonight Tom, you might get killed! Campus is nuts here (Champaign Il, home of the U of I!) and anyone thats not wearing orange is dead.:D

I go to school at Lakeland Jr. College, just 45m south of you, everyone was going nuts here too!

GO ILLINI!!!

Originally posted by Robes87GN
UNC, doesn't play defense like the rest of the ACC. Hell, they let Wisconsin score 82.

Before anyone says ACC was the strongest conference, don't forget which conference had 3 teams in the elite eight and has two in the final four. The Big Ten won when it mattered, IN MARCH.

The rest of the NATION doesn't score points like UNC--does look like their defense was good last night-huh?

and as far the best conference thing---remind me what the big-ten vs. ACC challenge results were again???

GO HEELS.

Geoff

How the hell do you not route for the home team?!?!?!

Traders, you all should be exiled to NC!;)

I promise Illinois will win, anyone wanna make a friendly wager? Tom? $20 even?

:D