Got Killed and Lived To Tell About It!

Car is for sale so ask the new owner to get it once i find him and he buys it. :)

Good luck with the sale....that's a top shelf quality T...
You gonna look for something more tame or are you going back into temporary Turbo Buick retirment for awhile again.?

Car is for sale so ask the new owner to get it once i find him and he buys it. :)

Good luck with the sale....that's a top shelf quality T...
You gonna look for something more tame or are you going back into temporary Turbo Buick retirment for awhile again.?

Consider me retired from cars period. :)

Perhaps you and the Chicken should move your discussion to the "For Sale" section, yes? :rolleyes::p

Or maybe I should just post up my cousin's, friend's,brother's best friend's late uncle's 67 badass, unproven, 9 second Chevelle with NO PRICE, NO TIME SLIPS and NO PROOF in one of the Chicken's vaulted "Kill" stories.:eek:

Yeah, that;s the ticket.........

Come on, now.......

So did the cops buddy compliment u on the fine welding u did on your headers? damn that was sweet lookin

So did the cops buddy compliment u on the fine welding u did on your headers? damn that was sweet lookin

He did that AFTER, I'm waiting for next year's SEMA show to debut the "Whole Package".....:oops:

ur alright. i was just ribbin ya. i laughed myass off when i saw that. i know it wasnt urs

ur alright. i was just ribbin ya. i laughed myass off when i saw that. i know it wasnt urs

Wait....... What?????? :(

The BIG ASSED BOV is gonna be SWEET!!!!!!!!!........................REALLY!!!!:D

Had a similar expereince to yours a couple years back, Guy.
I left a light a little hot....as I've been known to do...at an intersection on El Toro that narrowed from 3 to 2 lanes on the other side. Kinda lit the tires up a tad in the process....:D
As I cleared the intersection, I look over to my left and see a Sheriff looking back at me:cool: from the opposite direction traffic.
:eek: LIFT!!!!
HORSE SNEEZE!!!:confused:
I crap...that wasn't obvious at all...
Suddenly I was driving like the Church Lady.
He had to wait for traffic to clear before he could U-Turn, but I watched and sure enough...he U-Turned at the back of the flow.
I spent the next couple minutes watching his headlights weave gingerly through the traffic.
I knew a Radio Signal could cover a Range Mile in 12.36micro seconds....which is waaaaaay faster than my GN...so I just cruised and hoped for leniency for new found good behavior. I was also only a few weeks off of my latest speeding ticket....so I really didn't need this.
He finally settled in behind me several lengths back and then just tortured me with his presence.
As I made my right turn from El Toro on to Santa Margarita, he came up and lit me up finally, so I pulled over, shut it down and placed my hands on the wheel.

Him: Kinda lost traction back there a bit.:cool:
Me: Ya...sorry about that...she gets away from me sometimes...:oops:
Him: License and Registration...:cool:

He then Q&A'd me for a bit to make sure I was not up to anything else.
Finally I asked him for some mercy...
He looks the GN over and compliments me on it....tells me to keep it safe and hands my license and reg back.
I thanked him and was on my way.

:eek:
Had a similar expereince to yours a couple years back, Guy.
I left a light a little hot....as I've been known to do...at an intersection on El Toro that narrowed from 3 to 2 lanes on the other side. Kinda lit the tires up a tad in the process....:D
As I cleared the intersection, I look over to my left and see a Sheriff looking back at me:cool: from the opposite direction traffic.
:eek: LIFT!!!!
HORSE SNEEZE!!!:confused:
I crap...that wasn't obvious at all...
Suddenly I was driving like the Church Lady.
He had to wait for traffic to clear before he could U-Turn, but I watched and sure enough...he U-Turned at the back of the flow.
I spent the next couple minutes watching his headlights weave gingerly through the traffic.
I knew a Radio Signal could cover a Range Mile in 12.36micro seconds....which is waaaaaay faster than my GN...so I just cruised and hoped for leniency for new found good behavior. I was also only a few weeks off of my latest speeding ticket....so I really didn't need this.
He finally settled in behind me several lengths back and then just tortured me with his presence.
As I made my right turn from El Toro on to Santa Margarita, he came up and lit me up finally, so I pulled over, shut it down and placed my hands on the wheel.

Him: Kinda lost traction back there a bit.:cool:
Me: Ya...sorry about that...she gets away from me sometimes...:oops:
Him: License and Registration...:cool:

He then Q&A'd me for a bit to make sure I was not up to anything else.
Finally I asked him for some mercy...
He looks the GN over and compliments me on it....tells me to keep it safe and hands my license and reg back.
I thanked him and was on my way.

I guess I was never that smart. If there was (or I thought ) a chance to get away I was on it. I guess that is why I lost my license twice in two different states back when I was younger. Back in those days you could get a new license my moving to another state (I moved alot). Ya know I never got I ticket when I had my CJ 5….those old po po LTDs could not offroad very well.:eek:

:eek:

I guess I was never that smart. If there was (or I thought ) a chance to get away I was on it. I guess that is why I lost my license twice in two different states back when I was younger. Back in those days you could get a new license my moving to another state (I moved alot). Ya know I never got I ticket when I had my CJ 5….those old po po LTDs could not offroad very well.:eek:

5 o' clock news is full of video's of hero's who thought they could outrun the po-po and their radio, getting beat down on the side of the road...
I decided long ago not to make the news in that way...
;)

5 o' clock news is full of video's of hero's who thought they could outrun the po-po and their radio, getting beat down on the side of the road...
I decided long ago not to make the news in that way...
;)

My father said something to me when I got my first car.

"Remember, nuthin's faster 'n a Motorola, boy."

My dad was a pretty smart guy, so I never tested the theory.:)

One time a young college kid with a shiny new T-type met the local POPO headed back into town. They went under the hill and he went over it and a vision appeared to him. A Buick dealer just ahead. His car was clean so he pulled up on the lot parked in the front row and watched the popo head into town after him.

Where's the best place to hide a tree but in the forest.