N.C. ISTA & GN/TR Meet @ Jordan Lake

NCTyphoon

Anyone care to toss some more burgers on the grill before cold weather?? We have several of us who want to head back over to Jordan Lake for a meet. The dates that are being considered are Oct 13 & 27. Which date works for everybody else? Gather up ya wrenches & ya buns....We need to finalize when THIS weekend if we want to go next Saturday, so lets hear some input if anyone wants to join us

We decided on Oct 27. We'll meet up at our regular shelter (last on left)about 11am. Anyone needing directions, email me.

Yeah!

I can post again! (But I'm not at home trying to use Earthlink, either)

Look forward to seeing everyone else that can make it out!

Hey, aren't we even going to be able to get in free now that it's the off-season?

-Greg

Re: Yeah!

Originally posted by ncgreg231

Hey, aren't we even going to be able to get in free now that it's the off-season?

-Greg

Not sure about that! If anyone knows any owners not active on the UBB or list, give them a holler about coming out.

What's up?

Sam, Gary, ya guys coming? (Too early to tell yet?) Don't hold me to this, but I think I got at least two non-board members saying they might make it (Sharif & David), maybe a third and/or forth (Jeremy & Richard) If we're really lucky, maybe even a real GNX will show up...:eek: Well have to wait & see...

-Greg