Don't Miss this Big 3 DAY GN/Ttype EVENT JUNE 6,7,8

1. Location: Holiday Inn 860 w. Irving Pard Rd, Itasca Ill.
    Hotel booking number 630-773-2342
    Discount room rate code GNT
    Dates June 6,7,8

Hello Turbo Buick Lovers,

Okay guys, here it is! This is the event we all have been waiting for! Let’s kick off our first event of 2014 with a bang!

Everyone has ample amount time, more than three months to make plans to Take time off and make reservation to attend this great gathering. We have a great event planned for all of you with everything that you can possibly imagine from cars shows, tech sessions, cruises and races. We also have awesome vendors not only supporting us but they will be on hand to answer all of your questions as well. Please click the link below which will direct you to our flyer, as well as to the Hotel reservation information including to our supporting vendors' sites. We have negotiated a special rate for our members and the special rate code is embedded in the link for Holiday Inn so that you will receive the special rate just by clicking on the link. If you call to reserve your room, then you must specify that you are calling to reserve the room for the GN/T type event scheduled for June 6th through 8th. This will also allow you to reserve the room at the discounted rate.

It is imperative that we book early and if we meet a set target of rooms, we will receive even more discounts which will benefit all of us. Along with a reservation, you will receive discounts on the Breakfast Buffet and other items that that they have to offer. For those of you that would like to participate, we will also have a buffet style dinner on Saturday evening. I believe the cost is around Thirty three dollars per plate. Everything is included in that price minus the alcohol.

For those of you that still need an excuse to come and join us can say that this is “An early Fathers’ Day gift” as Fathers’ day is the following weekend.

As you can see, we are doing everything we possibly can do to make this a great event for all of us and the only way for it to be successful is; for all of you to attend and support this event so that we can continue to hold this event year after year!

Please share this information to anyone that may be interested in attending the event.

Click on the link below to see the flyer showing all that is planned for the event.
    http://www.ccctechnologies.com/Get_Together_June_7th.pdf

Please contact us if you have any questions.
    Benny / Prasad

This is going to be great guys, I cant wait.... so far with facebook and other local guys that are not on here or facebook combined , we have over 110 people committed to attend .

Prasad

There are more great speakers presenting at our event June 6,7,8 on various subjects.
Here is the link to the flyer if you have not seen it yet.
Also are numbers are growing. Over 110 confirmed and as you can see 89 confirmed on Facebook. Hope to see you there.

image.jpg

It looks like it is going to be a very nice event can't wait to see all the turbo regals and talk with all brothers and sisters and get to meet new people

It looks like it is going to be a very nice event can't wait to see all the turbo regals and talk with all brothers and sisters and get to meet new people

Indeed, it's going to be awesome!
Prasad

Good Morning everyone... The numbers continue to grow for our 3 day event June 6,7,8 at the holiday inn in Itasca Illinois.
As you can see 122 people on Facebook alone have confirmed.
We have I've 140 people confirmed.
Don't miss this great Event that we have work so hard to put on for our community.
Hope you can make it. Please help us spread the word to one and all enthusiast.
Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Benny
Click link below to see the flyer with all the information to the event.

image.jpg

Benny and Prasad,
Thanks for supporting the Turbo Buick community like you guys do. Also, thanks for letting me be part of your raffle.:)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Next year I'll live nearby, but I'll be in the process of moving that week. :sick:

Any interest in having it in Indiana next year? I know a small dragstrip we can rent out. ;)

Next year I'll live nearby, but I'll be in the process of moving that week. :sick:

Any interest in having it in Indiana next year? I know a small dragstrip we can rent out. ;)

We are open to anything. As I learned, there is a lot more to it than just getting the cars together. Let us know what location and who to talk to and so forth and we can look into it.
Thanks
Prasad

The count down begins...One Month away...

Get those cars ready and come on Down... June 6,7,8

Holiday Inn Itasca Illinois

If you are planing to stay at the hotel, don't forget to give them the promotional code GNT for room discount.

image.jpg