Turbo Buick meet 10/11/2015 Broward County

gn.87

Time Capsule
Hello All. Lets plan to meet again in October. The 11th is a Sunday and the weather should start to become a bit nicer (hopefully). Please mark your calendar as we really need to get as many cars as possible. It is nice when everybody shows up. Lets meet at 10am behind Knucklehead Burgers in Davie. The Address: 4900 S University Dr. Davie, FL 33328. We can meet at 10am and the folks who want to do lunch can eat at Knucklehead's or, breakfast at Subway. They have a nice lot (private which I will request permission to use) that can hold fifty cars+. It sure beats Dunkin where customers are constantly coming and going. Anybody interested?

I just spoke with David the manager of Knuckle Head burgers and he said we can take the back lot. It's nice and private so no interference with normal cars or normal people. Lol

I'll be there, trying to round up a few more to join me.

Should be about 10+ Buicks rolling down from Palm Beach. Looking forward to the cruise and meet.

Regards,
Shev

Looks like gonna be nice weather this morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Nice meet today. I counted 18 cars. Great to see everybody. Till next month in Palm Beach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 111