My TL vs friend's GN video

cool 84

Got hotair?
TL is nearly stock. GN is on a factory longblock, valvecovers never removed. TE62, old Eastern front mount, and alky.

I figured I would show him the awesome vtec power of the TL. I think I scared him lol. And yes, I had the TL floored the whole time.

YouTube - GN vs TL

LOL, at first I was like oh man, another GN guy that can't tune worth a damn and making the rest of us get tons of races. :biggrin:

GN needs to spool faster and pass him while burning out, that's when they know they were really owned. :cool:

TLs are pretty nice looking cars. They also have a thing for getting destroyed by GNs apparently :D

Right before my crank split in half I devastated one on the highway. Unlike you though, this guy really thought he was going to take me out :confused:

Nice video, that was funny.

Nice vid.

For a second there, I thought the camera car was parked as fast as the GN sped away. :D

T/L's are VERY nice cars.

I have a 2007 TL S-Type in silver with black/silver leather interior. According to mags it will run 14.3 in the 1/4. I know a guy who runs his TLS with a 100 shot. A stock TL has 259 hp I believe, a TLS has 286 hp. Its a great luxury sport sedan, but definitely not a racer. 30 mpg on the highway ain't bad either!!

dood, alls u need to beat him is a couple of those grapefruit launcher mufflers 4 performance, a tight wing and maybe a body kit for aerodynamics (but only if its a different color than the car), and maybe some pimpin vinyl decals to seal the deal. and wtf, you don't have any altezzas on that thing? what, are you retarded? get some asap!

;) :biggrin:

HAHA @ VTEC ;)

Mid range flat torque curve > VTEC

Actually the TL has a very flat torque curve, there's just not much of it lol.

Mine put a ****ping 183lbs to the tires with 210hp at 7,100rpm. That's about right with the 258 rated hp.

I drive it like an old man anyway. That video was the first time it has been floored in over a month. Unfortunately I get harassed by every Civic on the road. They get all butt hurt when I tell them why bother, they're both slow.

The nice thing is I bought it brand new and in 64,000 miles, I've had 0 things go wrong with it. Well the paint sucks but it doesn't leave me stranded. Still, it's no GN.

Actually the TL has a very flat torque curve, there's just not much of it lol.

Mine put a ****ping 183lbs to the tires with 210hp at 7,100rpm. That's about right with the 258 rated hp.

I drive it like an old man anyway. That video was the first time it has been floored in over a month. Unfortunately I get harassed by every Civic on the road. They get all butt hurt when I tell them why bother, they're both slow.

The nice thing is I bought it brand new and in 64,000 miles, I've had 0 things go wrong with it. Well the paint sucks but it doesn't leave me stranded. Still, it's no GN.

Is w h o p censored??? Wait, it that a racist word?

I put a vinyl sticker on my back window and got an extra 15 hp for it.:biggrin:
whoop whoop

I put a vinyl sticker on my back window and got an extra 15 hp for it.:biggrin:
whoop whoop

So that's why you won.... I'm going to peel the sticker off and put it on my car and see who wins next time! That's ok though, my stereo is louder or something.

PS- I got your phone call a minute ago but I'm in a meeting right now. I look like I'm working lol....

So that's why you won.... I'm going to peel the sticker off and put it on my car and see who wins next time! That's ok though, my stereo is louder or something.

PS- I got your phone call a minute ago but I'm in a meeting right now. I look like I'm working lol....

Go ahead...Ill put two more on there and get 30 hp...any sticker will work as long as it says motorsports on it somewhere...color doesnt really matter except if your drifting... :) and as ar as your stero...watch it i just upgraded my 4x10's to 6x9's !!!

Go ahead...Ill put two more on there and get 30 hp...any sticker will work as long as it says motorsports on it somewhere...color doesnt really matter except if your drifting... :) and as ar as your stero...watch it i just upgraded my 4x10's to 6x9's !!!

And I upgraded mine to two JL W6s with 1,000 watts. If you can't make it fast, might as well make it sound good lol..... Which reminds me that I'm carrying 100lbs of audio equipment. I think 100+lbs might just make up 20 carlengths what do you think? Couldn't hurt............