My son is having surgery

good luck with everything. I hope for a full and speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are out for you, your son and family!!

Take care!!

Let us know what the out come is.

Our prayers

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

John believe me when I tell you that I know where your comming from when you say you are woried. I have watched my son go through kemo,radiation and a bone marrow trans plant and thats just the begining of the list. One thing I have learned in my life is that when you take your child to a doctor for surgery they are in good hands because everybody loves kids and they will do there best to make sure that he will be OK.
I know that no matter how many times somebody will tell you that he will be ok it will not take away any of the worries because our kids are our lives but trust me.
He is going to be fine.:smile:

John I do not know you, but I would like to wish your son a SPEEDY recovery after his surgury. I know it's tuff when a loved one has even a 'minor' surgury done so I do wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and my prayers are with you and your family.

Ken B.

De
Please pray for his surgery and recovery when you get a chance, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Done, I have a son the same age (2 weeks younger than yours) and I can't imagine what you feel. Rest assured he'll be ok, children are very resiliant and like the song alot of sang as children taugh us...
"Jesus loves the little children.....they are precious in His sight"
It'll all work out.

John,
The thoughts and prayers of me & my family are with you, your wife and your precious son. May God bless you all.
D :)

I hope your son is doing ok...He will be in my prayers for sure!...You know, at their age, kids have a much greater recovering capacity than adults!...He'll be ok...His speedy recovery will make the greatest Christmas gift you could ask for!
I wish you the best, for your son and all your family for Christmas!

Claude :wink:

John,
I really feel for you and Sharon. It's easier said than done but rest assured everything will be fine. We'll definately have Joshua along with Mom and Dad in our prayers though. Almost 6 months to the day my little one, Zach, had surgery and it was very difficult to go through although the surgery wasn't very complex. Feel free to give me a call and I can go into detail as to what can be expected.

Everything will be fine, my friend.

I know how you feel .My daughter spent the first five weeks of her life on lifesupport and the second 5 weeks in intensive care. I was a wreck having to see her like that.Now she is ten years old.It is not fair when kids have to go through stuff like this. your son is going to walk through this like a little angel. . god bless your whole family . Have a very merry christmas and an awesome new year

John, I hope everything goes well. I have 2 young boys about his same age. The older had a small surgery when he was 2. It's tough to see your baby go under the knife. I wish you the same success we were blessed with:)

my friend i will say a few prayers on the 17th that stuff can be scary .........

shawn

Prayers sent!! My daughter had a immune def when she was little, once a month in the hospital for over a year and a half, tubes in ears, etc. Worried me to pieces everytime , she just turned 18 the other month. You and the better half try not to worry, he looks like a tough little guy and will be running around driving you crazy again before you know it lol. Daniel Ray

Your son is in our thoughts.

Let us know how it goes.

I bet he will be running around like nothing was wrong in a week.

Our prayers are with you and your family, great looking kid. He looks like a tough cookie, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. :smile:

John, our prayers are with your son and your family. Also we wish your son a safe and speedy recovery. The power of prayer is immeasurable; I will pass this request on to everyone that I know. Hang in there John, God will take good care of Joshua.

Prasad:)

My son went under for an MRI at 3 months. Man was I worried. I guess little boys are just tough that way. Prayer Sent. The man has def. got some mail to read!

GOD.will bless him and you and your wife faith is the subtance of things hoped for evidence of thing not seen.

John - I sincerely hope all goes well for your son during his surgery. Please due keep us in the loop in regards to his recovery, prayers are sent.

Ray

Thanks everyone, my wife and I really appreciate the support.

Here he is the other day on his red wagon.
He is dazing off because he just polished off a bottle.

Attachments

• SF Trip 038 (2).jpg
    SF Trip 038 (2).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 177