My son is having surgery

Prayer said. For 11 months old he is such a "big" little man. He looks like he is ready for a day at the office.:)

Don't worry he'll make a speedy recovery.

Good looking kid u got there John. He'll be in our prayers also.

Good luck with the surgery, I am sure everything will be OK. It sure is tough seeing little kids going thru something like this. We spent my son's 2nd birthday in the hospital, nurses couldn't find a decent vein to hook an IV into because of him being dehydrated, worse experience ever. We will be thinking of you.

Get that kid an agent, he should be getting modeling gigs!:D

Consider it done! I know the anxiety you and your wife are going through right now..

John, what were his symptoms? I have a 3 month old son and it scares the crap out of me everytime he is fussy. I dont know if he is just being fussy or if something may actually be wrong.

John, what were his symptoms? I have a 3 month old son and it scares the crap out of me everytime he is fussy. I dont know if he is just being fussy or if something may actually be wrong.

Please don't worry my son's birth defect was not life threatening.
It was noticed while still in the delivery room. However they will not put a
child under 9 months under general unless it is life threatening because
there is a higher chance of them not waking up. Not exactly what I wanted to hear at the consultation. :( We had to wait almost three months to get date for the surgery. It will take place at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital (Part of Stanford) his Dr is a Professor at the Medical School.

You got it John! We'll all be praying and thinking about the little man.

We had a scare with my son at 1yr old. He is 3 now and of course I tend to panic at the smallest things..:)

Here he is on his first Halloween.
He insisted on being a Mixed Martial Artist.
Sharon caught him focusing his inner chi.

Attachments

• Inner Chi 3.jpg
    Inner Chi 3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 514
I'm the Father of a 6 and 3 year old. I feel you pain and concern. My family and I (including my boys), will pray for your little Joshua. We'll also put his name this Sunday, into our local Fellowship Christian Church for prayer as well.

Please keep us informed how all is going, and try not to worry too much.

Mike aka Tomcatturbo Central Florida

Please don't worry my son's birth defect was not life threatening.
It was noticed while still in the delivery room. However they will not put a
child under 9 months under general unless it is life threatening because
there is a higher chance of them not waking up. Not exactly what I wanted to hear at the consultation. :( We had to wait almost three months to get date for the surgery. It will take place at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital (Part of Stanford) his Dr is a Professor at the Medical School.

It's always a scary feeling but todays medical abilities are amazing! I'm sure the little guy will be in loving hands during the surgery!!!

My thoughts and prayers are out to all three of you. I know what you are going through. My daugther had to have surgery when she was 1 1/2 years old. It was hard enough to watch her go through the OR doors much less the waiting. I would stand at the OR doors and try to see through the cracks. But that is what good parents do best, worry. Katie is 23 today and mean as a snake. LOL Hope all goes well.

Jim

I had a nephew who had a urinary tract birth defect that required surgery. Probably different from your boy, but he sailed right through it.
I raised two little boys and I know exactly how you must feel. My sons required surgery to for different reasons and I was devastated. They both were fine too.
All will be fine and I will pray for all of you.

Our prayers go out for your family John. Somethings are taken for granted. Hope evrything goes well with him.