My progress thread...

You know it's killing me waiting to hear the results of the hybrid turbo. When are you gonna slap that thing on someones car and test it out????

You know it's killing me waiting to hear the results of the hybrid turbo. When are you gonna slap that thing on someones car and test it out????

Well I've come up with a plan for that now Jesse. My bud Greg and I have been talking about this. I have the 83 as a complete car and a rebuilt (.060 :eek:) engine with the wrong pistons in it. I've got to get some hypers for it so we can run it, but...I'm planning to put it in the 83 as a stock motor to see how it does for a completely stock system. If the engine goes boom I really don't care because I'm planning on the 4.1L with looooong rods and a 4" bore for the 82.:eek: If everything works out I'll be doing the testing myself this spring, but it will be around May if I'm lucky.:biggrin: This will also allow us to do some testing on the suspension we have in mind for the car since I want to use the frame off the 83 for the 82 GN. I'll probibly blow the tranny first time out but what the heck. I'm planning on building it for low 11's so it won't have a problem later.:biggrin:

So you are gonna do it on a bone stock setup? At least someone pulled their head out of their @ss when a test is done. I get tired of seeing tests done on somthing that isn't stock. I like REAL results:cool: Would be cool to see a siginificant drop on 1/4 mile time on a bone stock motor.

Jesse, you should prolly get outside and start shoveling all that F-ing snow!! Merry Christmas sucka!!!! ;):biggrin:

It's Christmas Eve....Jeremy, Jesse, Charlie, and myself are all on TB.com at 11:04 PM............:eek: DAMN, we love Buicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Happy Holidays guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Just read this whole thread from page 1... car looks like its coming along great, you saved it!

So you are gonna do it on a bone stock setup? At least someone pulled their head out of their @ss when a test is done. I get tired of seeing tests done on something that isn't stock. I like REAL results:cool: Would be cool to see a siginificant drop on 1/4 mile time on a bone stock motor.

I'll see what I can do Jesse.:biggrin:

Jesse, you should prolly get outside and start shoveling all that F-ing snow!! Merry Christmas sucka!!!! ;)

You guys don't get snow do you?:eek::tongue:

It's Christmas Eve....Jeremy, Jesse, Charlie, and myself are all on TB.com at 11:04 PM............:eek: DAMN, we love Buicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Happy Holidays guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! I have a timing belt and water pump to put on tomorow so a woman can get to work. No charge if you can believe that.:eek: I just can't let some one suffer unless it's my Ex after all.:biggrin:

I noticed that too! Merry Christmas my brothas!

As a laugh for you guys, my dogs decided to fight last night and I broke a toe while trying to break it up. I can't get my boots on so I can't work on the car like I planned on. How's that for a merry Christmas. LOL

As a laugh for you guys, my dogs decided to fight last night and I broke a toe while trying to break it up. I can't get my boots on so I can't work on the car like I planned on. How's that for a merry Christmas. LOL

A real man would go out and work on it in slippers.....not like you gotta wade through 12" of snow anyways....:biggrin::biggrin: Merry Christmas to you!!!;):p

A real man would go out and work on it in slippers.....not like you gotta wade through 12" of snow anyways....:biggrin::biggrin: Merry Christmas to you!!!;):p

LOL Thanks a lot Keith.:tongue: I'd have to go through 3" of mud though.:biggrin: There's also no heat in the shop so I don't think I'll be doing that.:eek::biggrin:

Merry Christmas Keith. Hope you have a good new year for you and the family.:smile:

Here's a pic for you Keith.:biggrin: It freaking hurts bud.:mad: Since I have to work on my feet this is not a good thing.:frown: Hobling around isn't fun to say the least.:mad:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.JPG
    DSCN0001.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 451
no nudity in my thread please;) This f'n snow sucks. Usually I don't mind it. Messed my back up shoveling the truck out of the 2ft snow drift I got stuck in this morning. Got that done while the wife walked up to the store. I'm getting cabin fever:eek: I might have to go outside and scoop a path to the garage so I can play out there for a while. I got parts to put on.

ANother thing, got a laptop. Just gotta get to my dad's to get it. Not new but it's new enough for me. Maybe I'll download tunerpro or winaldl and play with that until I get powerlogger or figure out the pinouts for the gm service port. I hate winter.

no nudity in my thread please;) This f'n snow sucks. Usually I don't mind it. Messed my back up shoveling the truck out of the 2ft snow drift I got stuck in this morning. Got that done while the wife walked up to the store. I'm getting cabin fever:eek: I might have to go outside and scoop a path to the garage so I can play out there for a while. I got parts to put on.

ANother thing, got a laptop. Just gotta get to my dad's to get it. Not new but it's new enough for me. Maybe I'll download tunerpro or winaldl and play with that until I get powerlogger or figure out the pinouts for the gm service port. I hate winter.

Well our snow ended and is gone now Jesse.:biggrin: Sorry you hurt your back bud but I had to work from 7:30 until 6 tonight. My foot isn't happy right now and I still have to work on a freaking Ford tomorow.:eek: Not sure if I can get my boots on or not tomorow but the car needs to be fixed so I have to figure out something.

I always knew you had a foot fetish. Jesse....:biggrin:

That sucks Charlie. :redface:

LOL Thanks Keith. It's just been my luck.:frown:

Now let's get back to the main thing. Seeing if Jesse will ever get through with his car so he can drive it.:biggrin: Should we start a pool?:rolleyes:

I don't really care for the word "pool" I would prefer to call it donations:) I will say I'm kind of at the point of not ever wanting to take it apart again and just drive the thing. I'm no body man and i don't have patience for it. Hopefully between my cousin and a few buds the holes can get patched and the dents worked out. I just want no part in it anymore. I'm gonna be getting a good raise next week so I could probably get enough money saved by summer to finish it, just gotta find some sucker to get the body work done for me:biggrin:

and here we are all online sunday night:rolleyes:

BTW, I think I found something......I'll let you guys know more later